New server idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by pulvarien2, Aug 12, 2018.

1. pulvarien2 New Member

I propose a new server where everything goes, everything is allowed, chaos unleashed.
  2. Metanis Bad Company

That's an old server named Veeshan!
  3. Sobmre Augur

anyone recall the "discord" server perma death race to lvl 50
  4. snailish Augur

Wasn't "no rules" the basic premise of Sullon Zek before one little bard proved it wasn't?

Discord had at least the perception of being a cheating nightmare.

I think they go for new server ideas that bring them $$$ rather than customer-service-referrals.

Right now an old server idea would probably draw fair numbers: rerun Quarm event #1 for 5 months. New rewards and/or allow for multiple reward earning. No other changes needed. A different event would be better, but if there are "obstacles" this should be a pretty easy on to do.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

They could do a new true-box progression server with the "play nice policy" enforced...

A server that milks nostalgia doesn't have to be accurate, it has to be truly "rose-colored" to satisfy the nostalgia-seekers.

Im not into progression servers, but I think it will be a hit...:)
    Yinla likes this.
  6. kizant Augur

I want a server where all the things players have complained about but have never existed all come true. There should be anti-camp code that lowers named respawn chances the longer you stay. I want all abilities with any sort of randomness to change on a daily or weekly basis. Maybe could vote on the top 20 craziest rules to add.
  7. valiantSeven Elder

Firiona Vie already exists.
  8. Dre. Altoholic

All group mobs spawn on 6 minute timers. Raid bosses spawn every 45 minutes. Named spawn with every piece of loot in their table. Tradeskill items don't drop from enemies but are instead purchased from merchants in POK.
  9. Janakin Augur

All hotkeys just say Winner.