New Server idea Gold only blue server!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sinzz, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Sinzz Augur

thats right no free to play just a good old blue server for gold only customers if they drop back they can no longer play on that server , no offence to silver folks but i would love to see how well this server would do , could also have free transfers for gold members to server as well if so inclined.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What would be the incentive to play on it? Not sure what the advantage of playing on a server with only gold members would be.
  3. Naugrin Augur

Gotta say what's the point? Do silver folks threaten you? Do they form free flash mobs? Ridicule you for paying?
    Elricvonclief and Leerah like this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

I don't see the use in this kind of server. Why would you limit the potential population by removing the silver and free people? What does this bring you that you don't already have? This makes no sense at all.
  5. Smak Augur

How about gold only red server? Or make raid and contested zones pvp flagged, group zones normal with option to flag as pvp there too.
  6. maverick Elder

Huh?
    I don't get it either. There seems to be no reason for the server except to segregate gold from silver, while we are at it why not back track and make separate bazaars one labeled "GOLD" and the other labeled "SILVER" , and we should make the silver people sit..................................
    SERIOUSLY????
  7. iniari-TR Augur

let gold players pk silver players. :p
  8. Sinzz Augur

hmm arent they already segregated by non prestige gear? sorry i didint make the class warfare sony did however if its not a big deal then why are the progression servers still gold only , seems the gauntlet was already thrown there why not make a blue gold only or are we afraid of how little the population would be ?
  9. Tarrin Augur

No way. There should be a FTP only server! Bronze/silver only!

Best idea ever right?

Ok. So I forgot to go to sleep last night. Don't hold it against me. Those partisans don't achieve themselves. I edited this message 4 times.
  10. maverick Elder

The progressions servers have a point, the server you are talking about has no point at all except to separate paying customers from non completely
    Vouivre likes this.
  11. Iila Augur

If you want a server with super low population, you can go roll up a character on Trakanon.
  12. Sinzz Augur

thats exactly what progression servers do .. completely..
  13. Tarrin Augur

Then you don't need a new server since there is something else already in place that accomplishes your goal.
    Vouivre likes this.
  14. Malachi Augur

Although I agree with this completely...
    Why are TLP Servers Gold only?
  15. Malachi Augur

Again, I tend to agree. But the TLP's "point" as you put it, is to actually offer less of the product. The "inconvenience" of offering less of the product is what we on progression servers pay for. But in a business sense, does this make you scratch your head a little?