New Seasonal Ornaments - Containers instead of augmentations?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Branntick, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Branntick Augur

You've got to be me with this.

The fact that container type ornaments STILL exist on the marketplace and aren't clearly labeled unless you jump through 2-3 windows to inspect it is a travesty. The fact that you're STILL pumping out NEW ornamentations that are one time use is just being intentionally deceptive, not to mention a ludicrous cash grab.

Signed,

Someone who would buy your seasonal weapon ornaments if they were actually worth buying.
    Lily likes this.
  2. Eanelder Augur

Which NEW ornaments are using the old container style method? I know they bring back older ornaments using this method occasionally / seasonally, but don't recall any recent ornaments that didn't use augmentation.

I do hate the one-use aspect of the container style, specially when your paying the same price in the Marketplace for an equal Aug ornamentation with infinite reuse. Would like to seem them all be moved over to augs, or at the very least have containers significantly discounted in the marketplace.

There is one benefit to the container style augmentation, it allows you to augment a weapon that would otherwise end up as unusable. For example as a mage, I cant augment a H2H weapon. Of course, this is usually only usefully for Housing placement, but it has gotten in the way quite a few times.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions