new reward closing reward window

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by epidote, Oct 5, 2020.

1. epidote New Member

Somehow since midday yesterday, I've got the opposite of what's supposed to happen - getting a new reward closes the reward window. If the window is already closed, it stays closed.

I feel like it's got to be something specific to my computer since it happened at such an odd time, but I can't figure out what.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I remember this happening since about June (?) to a lot of players. They thought they fixed it in a patch but it started up again and I got it happening on the second round of them.

I could fix it by zoning which would allow my window to open and others were able to fix it by just logging out and back in .

Pretty sure it got fixed for most of us last patch. When we got the beautiful red text in our quest list window.

Might be some more info in this link which also has a link in it lol

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...n-quest-reward-or-reward.269801/#post-3958741
  3. epidote New Member

Yeah, this is not that bug - I can immediately reopen the window, no problem.

The intended behavior is that receiving a new reward will open the window (and that is one of the things that fixed the old bug). When I receive a new reward, the game closes reward window, or leaves it closed if it's not currently open.