New Queue System is LIVE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 23, 2015.

1. guado Augur

This would be a great opportunity to make a new launcher and new server select screen. With server pops, and number in the line queue. If they put money into a queue system, maybe all is not lost.
    Cloudous likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Maybe initial progression server plans should have been for two servers to launch then merge after a set period of time. Though I assume server merges take a lot of work to bring about.
  3. Weverley Augur

I think queue is a problem if u play in late afternoon to evening time slot if ur like me and work odd hours theres no queue.Just log at 1030am eastern and u don't wait whatsoever.
  4. Faiythe New Member

So you get in the queue and then it disconnects you for inactivity. What kind of bull is that?
  5. Milfurd Augur

Is this called EverQueue?
  6. Histamine Journeyman

So the problem I've been having is that for some reason over the past few months I've been "hanging" when zoning ( no pattern that I can ascertain ) and when I force the program to quit and try to log back in I get put in the queue. This is particularly aggravating as it can happen at any time, multiple times throughout my playtime and cause me to have to wait for an hour or more ( which is pretty much the extent of my playtime, often ).
  7. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

If the Queue for Ragefire disappears once Lockjaw opens, will you disable the afk time limit?
  8. Angahran Augur

Now when was the last time any of the regular servers would have needed something like this ?
    5 years ago ? 10 ? 15 ?
  9. Derd Augur

15 years ago everyone didn't try to log in a the same exact time :) you had to listen to the whistle and beep as aol connected to the internet !