New Progression Server Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adumbral, May 20, 2015.

1. Adumbral Journeyman

We need 2 of the new progression severs i could not log in do to the population on the server before it was locked this an its only going to stay that way there is enough people to support 2 of the servers
    sihpa likes this.
  2. Vlerg Augur

a week from now on you won't have those issues.
  3. Seraphim Augur

If they open a 2nd server all the bs will fixed.. Let the cheaters who played while it was locked stay on taht server and everyone else gets a restart on the new server
  4. Romen Lorekeeper

The server lock is because they are fixing a problem where some people were able to create level 50 characters. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
  5. Adumbral Journeyman

it said cant log due to max population before it was ever locked i payed to play on it they should make it so i can
    sihpa likes this.
  6. rdhj7 New Member

The Chaos of this server will be continue for months, by opening another server it allows a chance for equally balanced servers vs 1 way over crowded server and 1 server that cant support but 1 guild. And you think the ubers will just give up all the camp spawns after all the raid mobs are dead ? No they won't because now they need gear for there alts and work on the items they need for their epics when Kunark opens.
  7. oldemangamer Augur

Holly Longdale ‏@TheWindstalker 4m4 minutes ago
    @RScottKinney that wasn't happening. We know because we have data. The server was full within 5 minutes regardless.
    0 retweets0 favorites
  8. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

Funny... I've heard this before somewhere... About a week before they opened a 2nd progression server because the population stayed too high.