New PoK design idea.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by koook, Mar 25, 2017.

1. koook Elder

POK continues to confuse me after many years.
    I have made an image of what a new POK could look like. (yes i have no life)

[IMG]
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Not sure if serious
  3. malaki Augur

Why would you need any mercenaries besides the gnome ones?
  4. koook Elder

I noticed most people use those 3 more than any others. If you need a special one they can be placed in the row of npcs people used or throw those in the ones"most" people don't use and let them find the correct merc. If i let something important out pls let me know I will redesign the image.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Are you the guy they(SOE) consulted about 2 years ago when they tried to consolidate all the vendors in PoK and triggered like 99% of the playerbase?
    Aanuvane likes this.
  6. Machentoo Augur

Is that Drizzt?

This is 2017 not 2001.
  7. koook Elder

It is
    It is if your'e playing everquest
  8. Galleyan Augur

Idk about everyone else...

I love it. DBG -- Hire this man. Make it happen.

Wait, you deleted frog mercs? GET OUT OF HERE. DBG, FIRE THIS MAN.
  9. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Hire this man.
  10. Imak Augur

No sense spreading the high traffic areas all around this great big zone. Instead, lets place the Teek cronies a few feet away from the guild hall zoneline and a few feet away from the PoK teleport spell landing point. Then, we can locate a whole assortment of tradeskill NPCs in close proximity to ensure that whether you're facing east or west won't matter much, either way you'll still be able to enjoy the plummeting framerate in the area. Through this placement schema, we can intentionally create a massive stagnating pixel cesspool in a very small radius, while leaving the rest of the great big zone reliably empty.

Err, wait. Nevermind.
  11. Rhodz Augur

Meh wall off the sections and fr would be ok.