New Player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by SilverLynn, Nov 4, 2012.

1. SilverLynn New Member

hi :) im a new player and still in gloomydeep training grounds and have done my first quest but when i go to hand it in to Vahlara im not sure what to say. pls help .......tyvm
  2. JolineSZ Augur

Uh oh to hand it in you just click the item in your inventory until you see it on cursor and then click on the NPC and a window should appear with 4 slots, do not hand item in that are stacked put one item in one of each slot, if you have 20 you have to do that 5 times. To get 1 item on cursor from a stack you use ctrl left click. Or do you need to know what to say for a new quest? Just hail him and check what he tells you and create an answer with the word that is marked in parenthesis.
  3. Malkavius Augur

What server are you on? I may be able to give you all the help you need in game.
  4. SilverLynn New Member

im on the main one i think its Vox :)
  5. Lilith Journeyman

You can turn in items in stacks now :)
  6. Cakeny Augur

Since when was the nerf reversed?
  7. Lilith Journeyman

A few patches back I believe. But just yesterday I turned in stacks of items during the task "Filling the Repository"
  8. Cakeny Augur

Awesome, I must have missed that patch note.
  9. Borek-VS Augur

To move on in the main quest line in Glommingdeep, you have to talk to Vahlara. From The Mines of Gloomingdeep...

TL;DR - "/say others"
  10. Cakeny Augur

Depends which quest it is. First one you hail her, put on the arms slot armor, then /say others. Second quest, collect the 4 items from cocoons, then hail her. The repeatable quest you just hand her the gloomingdeep silk drops and she gives you a random piece of stitched burlap armor and piddling amount of xp.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Yes, her key word during the introductory quest to get the charm totem is 'others