New Player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Carnifico, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Carnifico New Member

was wondering as a new player looking for a server and guild is Cazic Thule a good server available for players
  2. Geozen Journeyman

Vox is the newest server and would have the most people in the lower level content zones I think.

Check this link during your most frequent playtime and you can see the servers population.
    http://www.soe.com/status/

I just think a lot of the servers are top heavy with veteran players. I'm on Tunare and I like it there, but I have real life friends playing there. I do a lot of soloing with my mercenary but i'm still having a lot of fun. Good luck in choosing a server. Maybe just try a couple out and see how it goes?
  3. Carnifico New Member

Gozen, thanks for reply, I am interested in joing some where I will be able to play with a couple of others I am hoping to find a server and some one to play with via this thread. Maybe I could give Tunare a try
    Geozen likes this.
  4. Geozen Journeyman

I'm currently level 29 and leveling in the Blightfire Moors zone. If you come to Tunare try to contact me. I'm Arneth on that server. I'd be happy to try to group up with you. I think most people nowadays are soloing until high levels because of the mercenaries. It's nice having a Tank running around with me at all times. Makes my Druid life a lot easier to level.

I don't play every night though and usually only for a couple hours at a time. I have a wife and kids so I can't log 40 hours a week at nights haha. Maybe see you in game.
  5. Carnifico New Member

Yeah I am Married with 5 kids work and school, I understand I cant level everyday either maybe I will
    Geozen likes this.
  6. Geozen Journeyman

What timezone are you in? I am Eastern. usually online by 9pm on nights I play after the kids are in bed.
  7. Carnifico New Member

Eastern days I dont work probably 7-9 i am on when kids go to bed
  8. Whim Augur

Welcome back!

I am in the same boat with little ones, it works, although we have been sick this past week, so haven't really got to dive back in fully yet.
    Geozen likes this.
  9. Geozen Journeyman

Maybe search the Guild Recruitment threads for a guild that will welcome new players. That would be your best bet to find others in your playing time. If you end up on my server maybe we will cross paths. Good luck!
  10. PetMyLlama Journeyman

Welcome Carnifico!
    Geozen likes this.
  11. Cakeny Augur

Can also use guild recruitment boards in Guild Lobby.
    Geozen likes this.