New Player Studio Items!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Ashlanne Lorekeeper

[IMG]

The EverQuest players have been hard at work! Today in the Marketplace there are 5 new items to enhance your gaming experience!

First up show your neighbors what a true fighter you are with this Armor Stand!

[IMG]
    Created by Josh M.

You may also want to keep up the fierce décor with the Shield of the Mastrum Ornament!

[IMG]
    Created by Cakvala

It pairs well with the Axe of Urnva Ornament!

[IMG]
    Created by: Cakvala

The Elaborate Sapphire Building Cube will turn your home front into an elegant structure in no time flat!

[IMG]
    Created by IceSy Designs

Add a homey touch to your front porch with an old fashioned Butter Churn.

[IMG]
    Created by IceSy Designs

For every Player Studio™ item sold, the creator earns money, which in turn means more items made and more items to buy! Let them know which of their items you like, which ones you don’t, and what kinds of items you would like to see created next over on the Player Studio™ forums.
    And remember, you too can design and create items for your game of choice. Player Studio is currently available in FreeRealms, EverQuest, and EverQuest II. Create items, earn cash, and change your game today. For more information on Player Studio™, click here.

2. Cakvala Augur

3. Kaepak New Member

Can we place armor sets on the armor stand? Or is it just "as is"? It's very nice, I'm just wondering about the functionality.

Thanks!
  4. Tegila Augur

i love the colors of the red green and blue but can you please make full sets of each? why are there 2 diffwalls available for 1 colo, tiles and blocks for antoher, only tiles for antoher and only blocks for another? these are quite welcome additions (except that htey dont stack and have to buy them 1 at a time) but would be awesome to put up bigger sets. pretty sure wouldnt take much effort if the artist did indeed only make these particular items for the colors and not full sets
  5. Pirlo Augur

Proud owner of the Shield of Mastruq!

It does seem however the EQ team made the items smaller, which is a shame, cause as a gnome, I wanted the shield to be as tall as me! :)

Keep those cool items incoming, Cakvala!!!!