New Player Server?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by jmsnclr, Oct 3, 2017.

1. jmsnclr New Member

What server is best suited for new players? I see a few that are highly populated but that doesn't necessarily mean there are a lot of low level players there. Any suggestions?
  2. Aurastrider Augur

For starters do you want to play on a TLP or live server?

If TLP Agnarr or phinny if you don't like to box or dislike boxers and ragefire or lockjaw if you don't mind boxers or like to box yourself.

If live FV has the highest population and everything is tradable so in theory it should be easier to equip your toon there. It is a roleplaying server so it does have some special things that most other servers don't have.

I play on Tunare and while grouping at low levels or even high levels depending on the time of day might be a challenge the community is pretty friendly and generally helpful in answering questions and even sending low level gear to people if they have some laying around.
    jmsnclr likes this.
  3. jmsnclr New Member

Thank you for responding. Agnarr and phinny do seem to be heavily populated most of the time I've checked. For now I believe I'll go on Phinny. Thanks again for responding.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

I guess I should have mentioned about the boxing thing that people can still box on both of those servers but they are a "true box" server meaning people can still box but they can only play one toon from a single computer. Some people think these are no box servers and get upset when they see people boxing is why I mention it.
    jmsnclr likes this.