New player question about knights kit.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Koncussion, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Koncussion New Member

Hey guys, I was looking through the spell list on zam like a friend suggested. I have been looking at spell sets for both shadow knight and paladin. My friend says that SK dps is substantially higher than paladin through all phases of the game. Is this true even in later expansions? When I look at the spells it seems like SKs get a bunch of DoT with a DD here and there, but most of the paladin stuns have a DD component to them. Does the DPS eventually even out? Lastly, it seems SK can self heal really well with proccing life taps. Does paladin get any kind of proc to help keep themselves up? Do you have to tab target yourself in combat to heal yourself as a paladin? Is that where the dps loss is?

Any feedback would be helpful guys, just wanted another opinion.=
  2. Iven Antonius Bayle

3. Gialana Augur

4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Yes, a lot of new posters to the forums have complications and for whatever reason sometimes make 2 or more accounts and post the same thing.

Although it is odd to see an exact copy - perhaps the OP pretyped it out in notepad and then copied it here.

Either way I usually just let it go since they are new and confused. Don't like to embarrass them
    Rijacki likes this.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

A wise thing to do, nothing is worse than to have typed out a thorough debunking of someone's argument than for the forum to have timed you out and lost everything you posted.