NEW pacific time raiding guild?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MonkyMonk, Jan 29, 2013.

1. MonkyMonk New Member

Is there interest? 3 nights a week 9pm pst till 1am. Bertox server. Would have to be built from ground up. Leave contact info ill talk to you in game. Interested in server transfers. Looking to start with a core of 10 or 12 high play time high aa characters and build from there. For those who have a life during the day but still want to raid. Charter, name, rules etc all need to be worked out. Be part of the core and lets build something new on a server that needs it.
  2. Crystilla Augur

Can Bertox handle 2 Pacific guilds? Asking only as that really didn't go out so well at the last server merger when my guild had 2, so not sure if other servers experienced the same.
  3. MonkyMonk New Member

Descendants is to early they are 7pm pst start. There is a big crowd of people that start after there start. There are many people that the 9pm start targets. Just have to get them together.
  4. Swish New Member

Are you only looking for people to transfer? or would you be interested if people wanted to reroll.
  5. MonkyMonk New Member

That would be a ton of work to.reroll and level gear and aa a new char. At beginning stages looking for a base of already established characters..
  6. MonkyMonk New Member

Come on guys and gals lets get some posts going in here.
  7. Swish New Member

you getting any bites on this? I would move some toons over if we could get this going.
  8. cazicfatty New Member

9. Mysl Augur

10. MonkyMonk New Member

Swish send me email in game Whowho on bertox. Any others shoot email as well.
  11. MonkyMonk New Member

Also although ne cede malice and frye are good guilds one raids 5 to 6 days and the other 4. The goal of this guild is to raid end game content in a 3 day a week raid format. This allows for people to play more time with others in game, or have more home life.
  12. Kurayami Augur

NCM doesn't have mandatory attendance, if you want to only come 3 days a week, that is just fine with us. Good luck regardless what you decide :)
  13. Nyta Lorekeeper

Ditto to what Kurayami just said. We also have open raid channel where we invite other guilds to come raid with us.
  14. MonkyMonk New Member

Ok first off i appriciate what your trying to do but this isnt an advertisement thread for yout guild to post on. We understand that you raid 4 days a week and fill your raids with other guilds. We also understand that you don't have raid attendance requirements. That being said the people currently in on this aren't after that. We want a 3 day a week RA required guild that raids competitively. Its ok for us both to exist. Start your own thread if you wish to promote.....