New/old player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Zinser, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Zinser New Member

Hello everyone semi returning player here i played back on classic left right before pop. What is a good idea for a new character? I can see people saying druids dont get much after lvl 51+ which sucks was my favorite class. What about necromancers? They still solo kings? All feedback wanted and accepted Thank you
  2. skattabrainz Augur

Welcome back!
    If you liked druid back in the day why not try something similar?

With mercenaries everyone can solo but yes pet classes, enchanted etc can solo even better
  3. Sagarmatha Augur

You should play any class that you find interesting. If you play it to the best of your ability, you will always be welcome in most groups and guilds, and experienced players will appreciate your attention to playing your class well.
  4. Taetew Lorekeeper

I came back from a long long break (18+ years), back in the day i loved playing a troll warrior and a dwarf rogue, gnome wizard and Iskar monk.

I rolled a Halfling rogue, an ogre SK, Halfling druid (very fun) and gnome wizard (big boomba) but the one character I never played before or even boxed in... half elf bard (wow that is fun!).

I'm enjoying the new characters, I will probably go back at some time and make my old lizard monk ( I saw frogs can be monks too!?) I didn't know they allowed a 3rd race to play a monk muchless a 4th with the dragonmen (whatever they are called).
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Bards are a rewarding class to play. Glad you're enjoying yourself!
  6. hellohello123 Lorekeeper

All classes can solo now that there are mercs.