New Non-Visible Armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Krink, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Krink New Member

How is this done? I have spoken with quite a few people and no one can give me a response. Has anyone figured it out yet?
  2. Morgoth Elder

It done by having multiple pieces of same slot.

IE: one belt has heroic sta ... one has heroic ac ... you can pick which you want (customization) for any fight.
  3. Mykaylla Augur

All it means, is that all non-visible gear is all/all.
    There are different "templates" though- such as a "tank" template, that, while being able to be worn by everyone, has higher AC, heroic dex and agility. Or there's a wizardly type template item in the same slot- high on heroic intelligence and mana.
    Instead of, in your case, being limited to only "pure melee" and "all melee" items, like you were in VoA, you can pick whichever item you like the AC/hp/mana/end/heroics of, in RoF, because everyone can wear anything (with a couple of exceptions, like hate mod masks- ONLY war/pal/sk are on those).

That's really all there is to it.

As for the comment about customizing to each encounter, well sure- if you get multiple items. If someone wanted to farm themselves a set of "tank" template gear just for when they were tanking, and then have "mana" or "endurance" gear, because they thought they'd run out under certain circumstances (In conjunction with the ability to switch regular augs on the fly without an aug pool, or hell- farming a set of AC augs and a set of mana/end augs for your different gear types), theoretically, you could.
  4. Krink New Member

LOL thanks guys i obviously get an F for reading comprehension! and would explain why no one knew what i was talking about!
  5. Kreacher Augur

Unfortunately simply making non visibiles ALL/ALL does not equal "able to customize your stats"

i.e There are 2 T2 shields.
    Plague-borne Wall from Chapterhouse , and Xorlex's Towering Prosperity from Xorbb.
    They both have exactly the same stats/ac/hp/heroics/endurance is the same. Only the name has changed. This shield has the best mana/hp/ac/heroics for every class.
    If you want lower stats then sure, go for another shield.