New Jeweled Weapons and AE.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angre, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Kolani Augur

The Jeweled Blood Orchid is close to BiS for some dps classes, hardly a toy.
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

[IMG]
    Andarriel, Daedly and Koryu like this.
  3. unit New Member

THANK YOU guys lol.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

Then the "situation" for the katana is when you want to have your best DPS, and it is the toy for the "game" of killing enemies as fast as possible.
    Kolani likes this.
  5. Cleaver Augur

Best in slot for dps classes shouldn't be a toy.
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

What if I told you it wouldn't have that BiS DPS if it wasn't designed to be a toy? It's a trade-off so people don't say "WTF this is worthless!"
  7. Cleaver Augur

What if i told you its already worthless ?
  8. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Plenty of people have said it's not, people who have it and use it. So you could tell me that, but it would be wrong.
  9. Tolzol Augur

I use the Jeweled Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet probably 90% of the time there’s like 2 events i don’t use it for in raids and i pretty much always use it for group stuff. That’s what the bandolier is for. It’s not that big of a deal to swap out for an event or a certain group or whatever. Definitely far from useless.
    Bigstomp and Daedly like this.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

I agree with Tol.
    They gave us bandolier for a reason. Use it. Use the ae weapon when you can, don't use it when you can't. It's pretty simple.
  11. Leigo You come here often?

Rez stick.. use it all the time. Wonderful item that will stand the test of time!