New item numbers for TS drops Tainted xxx? Database bug or something intended?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nuttann, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Nuttann Elder

Tonight the advloot tool started showing that I didn't have anything selected for some tainted drops such as Tainted Laburnum. I normally have them like most TS items as Always Need. Then when moving to mule, I noticed they didn't stack. I did a /output inventory and checked. They appear to have same name, but a different item number.

General 3-Slot5Tainted Laburnum 152657 1 6
    General 3-Slot6Tainted Laburnum 76917 13 6
    EQ traders only had one entry when I searched by name.
    Lucy only had the 76917 (as I expected) when I searched by name.
    Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Added spaces that didn't show.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

my guess is that the 152657 item is meant to be the new item.....turlo?
  3. Nuttann Elder

Figured it might be something like that. They dropped in Gorowyn. Didn't know they were adding anything. I am just a druid halfling and can't use it anyways. I just save them for others.

Edit: I had already bugged it with the guess either being the wrong number or a new item that didn't change the name in the DB.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

They basically did a copy/paste of the poison drops to upgrade to the new level... and didn't change anything about them but the numbers. So there should be a new drop version of all the basic poison drops, with most of them sharing a name with the previous versions, just not able to stack with them. Hopefully they'll get a name change soon.
  5. turlo Journeyman

Actually, I don't know which item ID goes to what recipe, but I am successfully making the new poisons with the components that don't stack with my previous ones. (Already mentioned this on the bug post as well.)
  6. Aanuvane Augur

the 76917 is the original one. The 152657 would be the new one. The EQ Item IDs on listed on the items in EQ Traders.