New Housing Idea

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bard to the Bone, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Bard to the Bone New Member

Devs,
    Any way we can get zones that already exist in the game as homes for our neighborhood?

More specifically, I would be willing to pay DB cash for a Mistmoore LDoN crypt that I can use as my home in our guild neighborhood. It's the perfect home for my DEF SK. Even if you shut off access to half of the tunnels it would still be cool.

The Everfrost LDoN zones could make for interesting homes as well and I am sure there are a few other zones that could be easily adapted into homes. Unrest would be a great one, House of Thule, High Keep, Temple of Sol Ro, and plenty more.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Stillmoon!
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Probably want to post ideas like this in the Veteran or TLP forums, here the devs are not really going to be paying much attention as this forum is mostly for players seeking help from other players.

I like the concept though.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Agreed with all you said.... but unless the game starts making a lot more money and gets a big influx of players not sure if we can afford much time taken away from expansion creation.

But definitely nice idea.
    Just a new housing zone that is more like a natural zone would be nice though I am assuming the set up and way things were done in the current housing zone was done to make the server load as light as possible and minimize lag.
    Skuz likes this.