New Guild Formed for Ragefire - Norrathian Alliance

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vexen, May 21, 2015.

1. Vexen Lorekeeper

I look forward to having you. Thank you for your interest. :)
  2. Vexen Lorekeeper

For those curious about Lockjaw, I have no plans to play on that server.

The core purpose of this guild is to play at a casual pace and enjoy the game all over again. It isn't the 1999 core edition but it is allowing me to go explore in some of the areas that I've never played in over the years.

I will understand if any member wishes to go play on Lockjaw and your characters, as always, will be welcome to stay in the guild on Ragefire. As stated before, no restrictions, no requirements, no limitations.. Just fun casual play. :)

I am looking to recruit a few officers to assist with managing the guild and some official recruiters to work on expanding it so if you are interested int his role, let me (Tzvoch) know.
  3. Lolthorn Lorekeeper

I like the sound of this! My guild is leaving for LJ and I am staying on Ragefire. I will look you up in game!
  4. Vexen Lorekeeper

Sounds good :)
  5. Jessamyn Birdsong Journeyman

Glad to hear it! I keep looking you guys up, but there hasn't been anyone in or around Qeynos that I have seen. Will keep looking!
  6. Vexen Lorekeeper

We have people in Qeynos now. If you are still interested, send me (Tzvoch) a message in-game. I have people staged there now that can invite.
  7. Nitlaf New Member

Would you guys happen to accept new players? I just started playing, and am looking for a friendly group to play/chat with.