New FV Guild - Temple of the Winds - For the Old School Player

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by hein, May 18, 2018.

1. hein Augur

Greetings,

I recently formed a guild dedicated to the new, returning and old school type of player. Looking for member's below level 80, who want to focus on older content and levels within the game. I personally am not a fan of the game past level 80 and I'm assuming that I'm not the only one who prefers to spend most of their time in older content such as PoP as an example. This will be a casual, family, group focused guild. Epic quest, Content completion of older content with a level cap of 80. While most guilds want you to be at least level 100, I want you to be below level 80. If your interested in joining send a tell to "Khat" or "Hazon" and help me get this old school guild off the ground.

Feel free to comment and leave ideas on this tread as well. No forms to fill out or ridiculous requirements. Just be mature, family friendly, and below the level of 80.
  2. Xzenote New Member

Is this still a thing?
  3. Velrin New Member

Out of curiosity, what time do most of you guys play?
  4. Elskidor Augur

That could be fun getting groups in great old zones but the xp will have people capped in a week and I believe a ton of boss targets are perma camped until Agents of Change are put in live. I tried this not long ago thinking it could be a lot of fun but high levels sitting on named to sell twink items ruined that idea.

I'm assuming autogrant is a feature that would need to be ignored to slow down progress? Same with defiant? I may contact you for more info tonight. I like the idea but we need AoC.
  5. Falkendoc New Member

Not seeing any responses here. Returning player looking for a guild. Anyone?