new expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Barbwarrior, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That's not as bad as midnight, if it releases on a weekend that would work good. If it's a weekday it would still put it in the middle of a work day for a lot of people.

Like I said before, the raids are already done and in beta. It didn't have to be "Cut" to make launch, them being behind schedule on some things (AA's) has nothing to do with the raids not being available at launch.

The new TS quest line will probably be a BiS item, hardcore raiders are going to want that and most of them will do it while waiting for raids. Completing progression has granted the new mount in recent expansions which has the best mount buff in game. New augs and what ever else they might add for the group game, Ganak Familiar & Jann's Veil type items, should leave plenty of stuff to work on in the group game.

Yes, a lot of us now have RL and jobs. Even if we don't get it all done before raids go live, at least we can get a head start on it.

I think next expansion it will be something similar. Overall I think it's a good concept. I'm sure it will get some tweaks next expansion but I think it will be the same model.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Flat Toad Elder

LoL: Nobody knows nuttin 'bout nuttin until new AA lists are posted...but those already whining about raiding without first crawling thru levels and AAs won't be welcome on raids anyhow...Two years off have apparently allowed brainrot to take over.
  3. Tappin Augur

Levels can be done f2p and isn't going to take a month for raiders. Alll the essentiall AAs can be done in week, 2 at most. There are greats spots outside of (ToV) to go so no need to worry about gear.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Except if your F2P your prestigious raid gear isn't going to do Jack.
  5. Tappin Augur

The only reason to use gear that is not f2p is for progression. Since we are not doing any, we can farm levels, then sub a week before raids to get AAs. There isn't any real reason to sub until raids are available.
  6. Khat_Nip Meow

Except for the fact that I'm sure the majority of players would like something new to do rather than the past year's content.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Level 115 could an attraction for some. Just thinking out loud here. Also, lots of folks don't raid.

For myself, I am intrigued about a new TS quest. Could be interesting.