New Expansion (Yep, That's Right) and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Crystilla Augur

Us dwarves are tired of it as well - especially the Thurgadin dwarves since you /other/ races can't seem to tell a male apart from a female.

(em thanks Brell every day she's from the Kaladim dwarves where beards aren't needed)
    Cazmac, Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

ignore me I forgot I could edit
  3. Raynrace Augur

I cant express how happy I am that this is an expansion and not a campaign. The unknowns of a campaign were really wearing on people and all of that doubt is gone now!

Question wise...

How many zones?
    How many HA's?
    How many tiers across those zones?
    How many tiers in raids?
    With Fear and Hate being scaled raids, will we see one offs in the new expansion?
    Will Veeshan's Peak make a revamp appearance?
    Of the 15 raids, how many are "progression" type like Arx 1 through 5?
    Will there still be group versions of raid quality rares in the new expansion?
    Will Achievement rewards continue to have great usable items?

Can you go into detail a little with Hate and Fear?
    Will there be a long break in time like the old days?
    Can you give us an idea on reasonable time to complete these raids?
    Will we see all of our old enemies return as boss encounters in the zones or will they be modified?
  4. Tadenea Augur

5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Maybe Spiroc milk is made the same way that almond milk is? I don't recommend drinking Spiroc milk.
  6. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

Just like Valiant Deflection was done this last time. Both of those "should" be part of the list of "new" spells that are released with the "new" expansion. We got roughly half updated for TDS and the assumption is that the other half will be done for this new expansion.
  7. Stell_CT Elder

Covers everything I would like to know.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Saroc_Luclin Augur

Be careful what you wish for. In the future (EQ2) they wished for cows and got the Meatbeast:

[IMG]
  9. Silv Augur

That is terrifying.
  10. Riou EQResource

Probably from being able to do 2x and 3x Daybreak Cash days previously that already would make it super discounted.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  11. Riou EQResource

A dwarf without a beard isn't a dwarf :p
    Saroc_Luclin likes this.
  12. Forcallen Augur

I r confused, I thought everything shorter then a wood elf was a gnome??
  13. Kaneras Augur

I do love Everquest, but I can hardly get excited about new content on the live servers. So much of the population boxes their way through content. Holly sounds delusional when she uses language like "play together".
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yeah, but that was like 2 years ago, and that's all gone now. At least mine is :)
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So you'd be more excited over no new content?
  16. squidgod Augur

No cats?

[IMG]
    Cazmac, CrazyLarth, Mintalie and 5 others like this.
  17. RainbowTest Augur

So let me get this straight, you are selling yet another expansion instead of switching to the free module/campaign system that every other major free to play uses? Do you even realize how bad TDS and Forsaken was? I honestly only had everquest still in my browser cause i was checking up on the drama in the TLP forum and hoping for a reveal on the expansion. Clearly this game is done now. Such garbage, recycled plane of fear/hate such garbage.
  18. Elricvonclief Augur

After tolerating TDS, the thought of that much new content (both raid and group) really cheered a lot of folks up in guild last night.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing more October 1st!
    Cazmac, Geroblue, Rcalielie and 3 others like this.
  19. Elvunia New Member

I know we have to wait until Oct 1st to have our questions answered. However, I still have two questions and it would be great if I knew the answer before then.

When the new expansion is released;
    1. Are free players going to get access to Call of the Forsaken now?
    2. Is the AA auto-grant going to be increased to Veil of Alaris?

Thanks.
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Are we going to see rain based spells getting reverted to their former glory before someone decided to get out their nerf bat? If so, you have me at hello. If not, meh... Seeing too much favoring of that bat to be comfortable giving you some dollah bills.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.