New Expansion (Yep, That's Right) and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. MrMox New Member

Someone help me out a little here ..
    On a F2P account with allaccess activated atm. wich gives me some limited possibilites compared to a full account with all expoansions baught

They are offering reduced price on The Darkened Sea until end of Sept.
    I am struggling with what i get from the collectors ed. of the Darkened Sea instead of just pre-ordering the New expansion ... both have access to all prior expansions of the game wich is what i mainly want.

what to do .. what to do .. :confused:
  2. Mintalie Augur

Brother's Island clickie is $$$.
  3. Silv Augur

Collector's ed. will give you the Parrot Whistle [port to BI, 1hr re-use], a heroic character upgrade on that account, a bunch of claims [mount, ship-house, other placeable items], and that's about it. So,... if you already have TDS it's 25$ for that. If you don't then you'll be spending a bunch now for it or just wait a month like you said. Guess it depends how much that stuff is worth to you. I already had TDS and with the Collector's upgrade at 1/2 price I went for it... mainly b/c you won't be able to get them ever again in the future since usually it's gone once a new xpac is released.
    Cazmac and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Are we getting new music in the expansion for the upcoming zones?
  5. CysMaster New Member

Greetings!

I am sorry but I cant wait to finally see these new Dark Elf Beastlords with drake pets! Are they introduced in this coming expansion or we have to wait for another one still? Please, do not delay this! ; ]
  6. MrMox New Member

Yeah i get that. I guess I'll wait. As its a F2P account I don't have access to all the latest stuff, even i have a heroic char purchased when they came out. Not all sure wich things is disabled, but some things are
  7. Pittia New Member

DE BLs? Wow that would be about time! After all they are a symbol of darkness and they are children of some dragons if I recall? Anyway sounds more beastly than some other races we already have!
  8. Zgniotek New Member

Oh yeah! Gogo beastlords with wizard familiars as fighting pets! :)
    I guess out of sudden there will be quite a number of "race change" requests on the marketplace! lol
  9. Telu New Member

Oh well so the marketplace might have some higher sale volume. I would not mind it. I would rather afraid that there will be no other than DE beastlords left anymore for quite some time. Especially if pets are going to be some cool drakes or other dragon-spawn creatures.
  10. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

I just want Drakkin to have all class combos. since they have all guild masters would be great! Drakkin would have Drakes, Dark Elves would have something like a bat or something
  11. Xanathol Augur

From the day I started, I've always wanted a Barbarian SK. Barbarians limited to 'good' class is mindboggling.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Ghostdevera New Member

These “level agnostic” raid zones will balance themselves to the highest level player in your raid.

Please explain this to me because I never understood why balancing is so difficult for EQ. You balance to the highest lvl player, instead of the average lvl of all players with a plus or minus for compensation. If we have a raid with say 30 lvl 85's and one lvl 105, then the raid will be geared for lvl 105? This sucks for lower lvl's to invite a seasoned player to assist with tactics, or leading. It would actually be suicide. I know, I've tried in HA's and trust me, it SUCKS with one odd ball higher lvl in your group.
    Cazmac likes this.
  13. Riou EQResource

Yes, that is how it would work, it's so you don't have 53 75s and 1 105 that solos the raid for them.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

If they would modernize the shroud system then a 105 could shroud down to 75 and go on that same raid with his or her experience & knowledge of the event etc. Food for thought anyway.
    Cazmac likes this.
  15. Rimelure Journeyman

Thankful that daybreak broke wizards before I bought this for my accounts.
  16. Voth Elder

I wonder though, what good is the level 75 going to be other than eat Death Touches and collect rots?
  17. Riou EQResource

Play with 53 other 75s and do the raid themselves :p
  18. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

Is there any way to see a replay?
  19. Cazmac Augur

Any idea at all on price yet, for the new expansion? Will it be comparable to a normal expansion? I have only just purchased TDS at the sale price because I felt it was too dear for two copies at full price. This all sounds very exciting (I especially like that black cat pic!) for higher level dudes, of which I have none, but I like the idea of a mixed level instance; what a great idea! :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Cazmac Augur

Awww!