New Everquest Record

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BTGroupie, Nov 18, 2020.

1. BTGroupie New Member

Congratulations to Bloodthirst, the first guild in the history of Everquest to split Vishmitar on launch night. Many guilds have tried, but only Bloodthirst has succeeded in this monumental task.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. HoodenShuklak Augur

That's not sleeper
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Congratulations on beating an event that you have had 15 years to study the mechanics of.
    Duder, Tour and Herf like this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
    Herf and Funky like this.
  6. Dilf Augur

Sorry Bloodthirst, the neckbeards on these boards here only care about the 14th TLP iteration's race for Velious. Didn't Magic & Melee destroy you in the race for the first kill though?
  7. Iyacc Augur

I question the validity of your claim. Not that you beat Vishimtar or even split raid it. Grats on having lots of people?

I question the premise that many guilds have tried.

Don't get me wrong. A fast clear is a fast clear and that's what wins races. I'm just being a at this point. :)
  8. Iyacc Augur

aah man, they filtered out smartXXX, rofl
  9. Bullsnooze Augur

This isn't a world first though, it's just some random TLP claim without any significance. It seems like a lot of folks continue to do this and you guys are just following that dead end road.

Let's put it into another perspective... Hypothetically speaking, I hold the record for chewing gum for 360 days straight. You can't then claim to hold a record for chewing gum on the left-side of your mouth for 360 days. If that were the case we'd have clowns making up weird records that have no significance (kinda like in this forum) and the GBoWR would be a complete cluster.

In terms of EQ, the 'world record' is only valid to the folks that killed it first when the encounter was new. If you guys want true world firsts hop over to live and compete with the big boys. CoV comes out in a month, knuckle up and take it on if you truly want your name in the history books.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

This thread is a joke, right?
    Skuz likes this.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Now that that's all cleared up...

Who is going to break the prophecy of ro records?
  12. Ayoheee Augur

Congrats on running your mouth incessantly only to get smoked 3 expansions in a row. This must be a record of some sort.

Congrats on hiding behind "splits" when you have 54/split and still taking twice as long as other guilds with half the numbers. That level of mismanagement must be another world record.

Congrats on choosing not to compete as a defense mechanism because your pathetic ego can't handle the inevitable loss knowing you have all the resources to succeed but other guilds do way more with way less.
  13. Mesozoic_mangler Scholar

Your manglerprogress.com entry will read 11/19 vs. 11/18 because you went an hour past midnight on your splits. Shoulda killed one ASAP then gone for #2. RIP.
  14. Tritonia Journeyman

Well Ad Victorem did a nice job getting the first kill but we have Bloodthirst with the first split, Magic and Melee with the most hours spent on test/vish attempts on test, and Adventure Dawgs definitely had the most mephisto kills on project diablo 2 during a DoN launch so I don't think we can really declare a winner here. FWIW Adventure Dawgs freeballed a perfect vish without a single test due to the issues of last week but were a solid step behind 1/2 in faction zerg time which I'll blame only partially on not being able to test a couple things.
  15. BTectunelfarm New Member

Wow, I’m really ashamed to be apart of BT after this post..many of us were pissed instead of actually racing and doing it legit the leadership knew we would lose and decided to use the “split” excuse..it was a failure and now we will be shown as killing Vish on 11/19 not 11/18 like the other 3 guilds...it’s quite an embarrassment to not even finish top 3 but alas that’s how far we have fallen.

We shouldn’t be patting our backs we should be hiding our faces, disgrace to the OGs.
    Xhartor likes this.
  16. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Did atabishi get put in charge of BT's public relations?
    CokaSZ likes this.
  17. Cenzo New Member

18. ryby2012 New Member

19. Kujoe Lorekeeper

BT recruiting? I could use some qvic goat armor
    Xhartor likes this.