New EQResource Feature - Augmentation Search

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Rorce Augur

Hey guys, we wanted to let you all know about an exciting new feature we added to EQResource.com tonight.

Our Augmentation Search page allows you to search and filter a database of Augs with ease! It allows you to perform a very customizable search on Augs by class, stat, slot, secondary stat, expansion, aug source, and aug name.

In addition to this search, we designed a new feature called the Wish List. The Wish List feature allows you to "save" Augs you wish to camp at a later date, or simply wish to quickly view later on. We hope this tool helps you keep track of what mobs you need to camp, or what quests / achievements you need to do.

We hope you enjoy this new addition, and as always we would love to hear feedback from you guys. Drop in our serverwide channel in game by typing "/join serverwide.eqresource:eqresource" without the quotes, or visit our Contact Us page! Happy Hunting!

http://augs.eqresource.com
    Ronak, Pirlo, TheQxx and 2 others like this.
  2. Kurayami Augur

Nice little feature, plan to add anniversary augs and corruption resists to all that? Would be helpful.
  3. Rorce Augur

Just added Corruption Resist as a filterable option :). Anniversary and other limited time augs are a maybe. We do plan on adding augs all the way back to SoF, but for now we only have HoT and up.
  4. Axxius Augur

Corruption resist would like to thank the dev who created Xolok the Blind for making these augs popular. :)
  5. Kurayami Augur

Aye, I was rather happy to find that my obsession with collecting corruption augs just in case turned out to finally be useful for something. Thought it might be nice to simplify this for those wanting them in the future.
  6. Recnarp Augur

7. Lighteningrod Augur

Nice tool. A filter option for Prestige would be great (unless I missed it).
  8. Xirtket Augur

Awesome, love the website, very helpful, great addition here.
    TheQxx likes this.
  9. Geroblue Augur

level and class together would be a great filter to.
  10. Rorce Augur

Level is something I can add, I'll put that on my list.

All the augs in it are currently prestige lol. I think only Hot Zone augs and Defiant augs are not prestige, I'm not sure I'll be adding those in yet or not (probably will tho).
  11. Shang Augur

Possible to give each stat a score, then add up the cumulative score to determine the best possible list? Right now it's too simplistic to generate the best possible list.
  12. Geroblue Augur

Ah, I don't have any characters high enough to use prestige. But my froglok cleric could sure use an AC boost. He has a tank merc and that pet that kills itself when the mob dies. magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2445187 Most of the gear is intricate, with buffs going its AC 1806.
  13. Obiziana Augur

Awesome feature! Thanks so much for all your work on this.
  14. Rorce Augur

Level filter added!

Also added in UF augs. SoF and SoD soon(tm).
    yaddab and Candara like this.
  15. Meri Quite Contrary New Member

Very nice tool! Thank you so much. It would be really awesome if the limited and anniversary augs were added eventually added,too! Thank you for adding this!
  16. Geroblue Augur

17. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

All of the augs listed in the Hero's Journey are NOT Prestige.
  18. Rorce Augur

Prestige filter added.

SoD and SoF augs are also added. I'll see about limited time augs next, this might be tricky tho!