--> New EQ fansite

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iven, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Iven Antonius Bayle

For the new year I just added a login screen theme for the city of Felwithe.
    Also new are themes for Kaladim and Qeynos. A good new year to everyone !

@Elyssanda
    Thx for the note, this got patched.
  2. Nolrog Augur

The log in screen themes are pretty cool.
  3. Iven Antonius Bayle

It´s raining new Login Screen themes now and the Halas theme got revamped.
    Take a look at...
    • Ak'Anon
    • Grobb
    • Halas (v2.0)
    • Neriak
    • Oggok
    • Surefall Glade
    The classic starting cities are now complete. Cabilis, Shar Vhal, Gukta and Crescent Reach will follow soon.

@Nolrog
    Thx for the compliment. :)
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you for the site.
  5. VanessaEQ New Member

I've never seen many of those Velious textures (ex: cloth, scale) in game.
  6. Iven Antonius Bayle

I forgot to mention Erudin and Paineel last time but these have been added. Only Gukta is missing now I think. Check out these fresh Login Screen themes:
    • Cabilis
    • Crescent Reach
    • Erudin
    • Paineel
    • Shar Vahl
    I might revamp some themes in the future as my graphic art skills have improved in the last few weeks and some screenshots were not very suitable or producible yet.

Which is your favourite theme ?

@VanessaEQ
    The Velious textures are only visible on the classic PC models and are bound to Velious items mostly. Some follow-up expansions like LDoN do also use some of them but but this gear is outdated on live servers and players do use Defiant gear instead. The heritage crates do offer revamped Velious armor ornamentations tho which do require an unlocked Hero Forge armor feature and are based on The Shadows of Luclin PC models.
  7. Dracolindus Journeyman

I wish I could find a cached version of the old "Jerry Springer's Ice Cream Social," the old Druzzil Ro message board's version of "Raves, Rants and Flames." I could lose hours down that rabbit hole.
  8. Iven Antonius Bayle

Two new Login Screen themes for the city of Gukta are live now. One is dedicated to Tom Tobey who animated the guktan models :cool:. A theme for the sneaky town of Rivervale which nearly slipped away made it in also. The starting city series is now complete. A few themes will be revamped and on top I might add even more themes for some cities. Enjoy !
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

10. Nniki Augur

Here's the site on the Wayback Machine, but it doesn't let you see inside the section, unfortunately:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20020801000000*/http://www.druzzilro.com/board/

Can see it transition from Rants Raves and Flames to Jerry Springer's Ice Cream Social in 2003, just can't look at the posts. Looks like the forum also switched to requiring registration later on too.
  11. Iven Antonius Bayle

It´s time to visit the city of Paineel !
    Got no key ? Got no rogue or bard ? Being kos to the heretics ? Have wet pants ?
    No problem, your favourite rogue has the solution.
    Screenshots of the nearly complete city have been added to the Gallery.
  12. Iven Antonius Bayle

New Login Screen themes:
    • 22th anniversary (only 60 days to go !)
    • Paineel - Tabernacle of Terror (CLR guild)
    • Paineel - The Abattoir (NEC guild)
    • Paineel - The Fell Blade (SHD guild)
    • Rivervale - Farm field (DRU & RNG guild)
    • Rivervale - Fool's Gold (ROG guild) Day
    • Rivervale - Fool's Gold (ROG guild) Night
    • Rivervale - Lake bridge
    Revamped Login Screen themes:
    • Butcherblock Mountains - Wayfarer camp
    • Qeynos Hills - Watchtower
    • Halas - Entrance
    Fuelforfire likes this.
  13. Iven Antonius Bayle

Just uploaded some lore and concept art from Lost Dungeons of Norrath.
    There are also two new login screen themes from Kelethin.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  14. Iven Antonius Bayle

I want to notice and remind my fellow players about the anniversary login screen theme that I made a few weeks ago for this 22nd anniversary. Scroll up for the link !
  15. Iven Antonius Bayle

The Slash Commands site got updated including the pet commands. They are not complete yet so if you want to add any missing commands and informations please send me a message.
  16. Iven Antonius Bayle

• Updated the Account & Character Manager. Epic weapons got integrated and the color codes for levels got updated to fit the upcoming expansion (ToL) on live servers.
    • The Expansions site received navigation links and the Prophecy of Ro zone list got revamped.
    • The Hardcore Heritage Loot document got updated some weeks ago in the Old Sebilis loot table and Glowing armor got added on the top.
    • The Slash Commands site received a few updates over the year and is up to date.
  17. Vizier Augur

Great site you have there, some really neat resources! I play piano, so I like the music stuff especially.
    Iven likes this.
  18. Iven Antonius Bayle

Happy anniversary !
    • Added BASSMIDI Driver to the music section which is a file package to experience EverQuest music like it was in 1999 and even better !
    • Added a links section with a small list of file decompression freeware which is linked to each directory containing compressed files.
    Zaray likes this.
  19. Jedis Arch Mage

I was testing this with the music boxes. Most of them sound better, but the Kelethin one actually sounds worse and not like I remember it. Can anyone else confirm, or is it just me?
  20. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

A lot of great information on this website, thanks a lot Iven