New EM available from 14th anniversary?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nefarr, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Nefarr Journeyman

I know in years past, there have been raid level EM available with less effort through anniversary quests.

Do we know yet if there are some higher level (Higher than EM13) drops this year?
  2. Falos Augur

Chapterhouse group mission dropped an EM 13 ear for us shortly after the mission went live, also dropped a belt.. The anniversary gear is essentially copy / paste of specific drops from RoF though, just renamed. So nothing special about this years pet focus :(

This is the most disappointing anniversary gear that has ever dropped, in 4-6 weeks tier 3 content will be dropping better gear making this anniversary gear virtually useless as soon as people get it.
  3. Kurayami Augur

While I concur that the lack of any raid this year, limited to one aug for Stones of power, etceteras is very dissapointing, would you rather T3 be useless instead? The lack of augs is my main depressant, bah humbug.....
  4. Falos Augur

I Believe it was the 12th anniversary that rewarded you with gear that was *slightly better* than that expansions best group gear. What i'd prefer is that the anniversary group gear had 1-2 slots for every class that was the best in that slot for groupers giving a slight boost over the upcoming tier 3 content to make it worthwhile. By limiting it to a couple slots it would still keep tier 3 highly desirable to non raiders.