New Druid Wolf Form

Discussion in 'Priests' started by tylerhansen12, Feb 15, 2023.

1. tylerhansen12 New Member

I think in one of the new expansions coming out in the next coming years there should be a new wolf form for the druids. it should increase attack power and run speed as it already does and have a little mana regen on top of the self buff we also have to help with mana regen and our consumption when we burn. I think it would look really cool if they went with the new wolf look that they have made and give us another pet as well. we have a bear at level 55 or something like that it would be cool to have a lion or something like that for a pet just something to be thought about i hope this reaches out and i hope is taken seriously. Back in the day the one thing that drew me to wanting to be a druid when i was a kid was the ability to turn into a wolf and im a little upset they didn't continue to make wolf forms for the druid as it is one of there stand out features thanks for reading this.
    Fanra and Waitwhat like this.
  2. Szilent Augur

Good news, forum denizen! Druids did continue to get new & powerful wolf forms! Since 2006, they have lived in the AA window, not on the spell bar.