New Daybreak Game Cards Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vetplayer Elder

There is no way, with current employees and decisions made.. that we are willing to pay TWENTY FIVE dollars for a month sub.. THEN, the extra 1000 SC cant be used to buy game time. Make it where game time is 1500 SC in marketplace for a 30 day sub, THEN you might be able to convince players to buy these $25.00 cards.

I thought these $25.00 cards were only for SC not time and SC.

No freaken way.
    Wall Mart cards were $15.. and you got 30 day sub plus 500 SC.
    That would be $20 for 30 day plus 1000 SC.. why the extra $5.00?
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. kraggnar Elder

Those of you whining on fixed income have either a prepaid card or a bank account with a debit card that you can pay with. I know the government does not issue paper checks any more for the safety of the mail carriers. Use that and get over it.
  3. Yaladorn Journeyman

4. Vetplayer Elder

kraggnar,
    That would be great, one thing to consider though.
    umm.

SECURITY!
  5. Vetplayer Elder

Can we at least have an option to have a 30 day game card as well as the $25 and $50 cards?:D
    Now that would be cool .
  6. JustBelowtheLimit New Member

Any body found these at any stores yet? I have checked Best Buy and GameStop...nobody has them.
  7. Alikona New Member

Can anyone tell me if you can use these cards(NA cards) to pay for a 30 day sub on a EU account?
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't think it is fair or reasonable to call these people whiners. They have valid concerns and are upset. Let's leave it at that.
    Geroblue likes this.
  9. Capnzaps New Member

Some random takes on gamecards...

In a house with 8 accounts and 4 people playing them it's..

Preloadable credit card and a monthly budget (Or I'd spend it allll muahahahaaa)

The kids get gamecards. for 2 reasons. No, i'm not giving a 12 year old a Visa card. and...

Aunt Mary is so NOT giving her CC info to some company <she> knows nothing about, but will buy a GC for cash at Walmart and it makes a great birthday card stuffer.

Game cards can be traded for PLs. Not many will give a Visa up for a PLer.

Paying DBC directly 15/mo, there's no middleman cut and a storefront costs more and resaler has to make a buck.

I can drop a GC in an envelope and mail it to a guilmember in Iraq.

It's a pain in the for a teen who <is> allowed to play EQ, but <not> allowed a Visa card.

Since 1999, I have been all of those at one point or another.

I'm good with anything that keeps the doors open. access uber alles!
  10. Orbital101 Augur

trading gamecard for kronos or plats, email me on Xegony!
  11. DebonAir Lorekeeper

Do you have any plans to change this? What are the chances, that these cards will be available in Europe one day? (We have branches of your partners GameStop and Toys R Us over here, you know)
  12. Razorfall Augur

P99 is a joke and its developers are corrupt douchelords.
  13. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Makes you wonder what the point of getting rid of the SoE cards were for. I mean, you could have still sold them and accepted them, but said retailers will be removing them from stock at the end of the year. I'm sure they would have been bought up pretty quick.
  14. Tumnayar New Member

Quoted for truth. This is proven in real world studies.

If a person is forced to make a purchase for higher than what they want they will be reluctant to do so. Adding the $15 game card in will likely drive the sales up because then people wont feel as if they are being forced to spend more than they need to. I am one of these people, I will not purchase any of the DBG cards at all because I cannot make an even subscription out of it. I do not use the DB cash for anything so it holds zero value for me.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

DebonAir likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

17. Behee Augur

Zero -- this is a year old thread, for cards which failed 6 months later. It was a fiasco, and entirely predictable. The number of people who want to pay $25 a month for an old game is pretty darn close to zero, and hits zero when no shops have the cards in stock.
  18. Your_Ad_Here Augur

ROFl my bad. Can't believe I necroed in an old thread.

It happens. :rolleyes:
  19. Leigo You come here often?

So you're saying if we use a $50 card to sub then we pay full price $14.99/mo instead of getting the 3mo discount at $12.99/mo.
    That doesn't seem right. If redeemed for the 3mo sub the discount should apply.
  20. Brohg Augur

Of course it doesn't seem right. It doesn't seem right because THIS THREAD IS A YEAR OLD LET IT DIE
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.