New class/race combos?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raluden, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Raluden Elder

I know Sony was soliciting feedback. So has a decision been made? Beyond gnome monks of course. I want an iksar zerker.
  2. Duhbeast Augur

I heard someone in game saying they will be releasing availability for all classes to all races when they release the plane of war in march, but I haven't seen anything official.
  3. Rikantiz Lorekeeper

Hmm, I guess if Trolls and Ogres could be wizards they'd be able to hide their love handles. "Set da Beastie on fire!"

Maybe if Iksars could be Paladins and Clerics people would see that we're just misunderstood. Ikkys spread love amd joy throughout Norrath!!

I dunno about Races getting to be ALL classes, some would just be plain silly in an RPG but if we're talking about lore behind a Race/Class combo then an Iksar Zerker would make more sense than an Iksar monk did to me. Definitely.

Bring the Iksar zerkers!!
  4. Feradach Augur

Rumors spread in-game and on the forums? The horror!

I seriously doubt all/all will be opened. The amount of work involved for all the quests and lore to support that many combinations would be pretty staggering.
    Rikantiz likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I thought they were putting a poll up at some point, to decide which class race combo(s) would go live.
  6. Tarrin Augur

Just say "no" to dark elf rangers. I don't think I will be able to handle the 5000 million name variations of Drizzt.
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

There aren't that many already? :p

I still want my kitty mages. For...selfish reasons.
  8. Mykaylla Augur

If I could like this more than once, I would.
  9. PoetasterFV New Member

Halflings for all classes /nod
  10. Riou EQResource

They should only give the options for Classes or Races with minimal combo choices :p
  11. Abazzagorath Augur

They said they were going to. Never did. Said they were going to poll us and release a new combo from the results.