New Chat Tabs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Warzon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. EnchFWO Augur

My post is completely out of context now because the mods merged 3 different posts from 2 different forums. So it doesn't appear the person it was referencing isn even in the conversation.

Thanks though!
  2. Vimto New Member

My biggest issue is the windows positions not saving. I usually play full screen, but sometimes when I'm looking up a quest I'll go to windows mode and have the screens side by side - but when i do this now the chat window positions stay on the previous setting - I resize, put them where I want, go back to full screen and they are in the same positions as on the window mode - so have to move them again.
    It used to save the window positions between each screen change, but no longer.
    I get this on 2 seperate computers, so it's not just me.
    Deleted character ini/ui files, deleted eqclient.ini, started afresh....does the same. total PITA
  3. Rowlen Journeyman

Yes, windows positions not saving is EXTREMLY annoying! Hope this get fixed in next patch.
  4. Annastasya Augur

Yes, please. Fix the position coding on the new tab windows so that the windowed out and full screen modes of game play both save their individual positions for said new windows. (They currently do not, in any way that i can figure out) Playing in full screen mode is my preferred play mode, but often it is necessary to switch modes, and having to move all my chat windows every time i do this is incredibly annoying.