New Bug found, please read devs.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baulkin, May 21, 2015.

1. Baulkin Augur

When you put the Tunic notes back in for some classes, there is a weird bug with the quest reward. The tunics from those notes can be sold to vendors for 8s. This is an infinite cash bug that could hurt the economy.
    Frenzic and Tamier like this.
  2. Trosh Augur

Good catch. That beats my anti-gravity discovery in the trees of Kelethin.
    Elkay likes this.
  3. oleris Elder

cool, I just need to crate 12 characters to get a plat hahahahahah suckers.
  4. Deadlyne Elder

So on one character you can get the tunic multiple times or you need to make a new character for each one?
  5. Kunfo Augur

(Assuming this isn't a troll) - not a bug. Good luck outfarming people by spamming characters for 8 silver each
  6. Tank Journeyman

8s every 2mins can get that from low level mobs surely ?
  7. Baulkin Augur

It only applies to the tunics granted from the replaced notes. Normal tunics sell for 0 copper.
  8. Roadrash New Member

wood elf bard in Gfay... my tunic is lore and worth nothing to vendors
  9. Almir Elder

Everquest itself is an "infinite cash" system. Go kill mobs, get coin and or gear to sell.

8s isn't a big deal, it'd take longer to get money from that than to simply farm. If someone wants to "abuse" that and put themselves behind that's fine with me. I'm sure I can farm up more than 8s every min or two.
    Darkening likes this.
  10. Potsos76 Augur

So if someone did this for about 8 hours straight, they'd have ~15pp. You know what, that's dedication right there. Go ahead and keep it.
  11. Tudadar Augur

This isnt true. Starter tunics always sold for 8-9 silver. People sell those and buy level 1 spells. Since they made spells cheaper you can buy level 2-4 spells now. Not a bug.
  12. Krizem Augur

I can confirm this, but I'm not sure it isn't wad? Even with 12 characters, logging in and out, you won't make that much money. That's 1 plat per minute I guess logging those guys in and out.
  13. Baulkin Augur

I tested it with Half Elf Druid Tunics.
  14. Kunfo Augur

That's not true. My high elf could sell his starting tunic since the beginning of beta
  15. Muslix Journeyman

I agree with Potsos, if you're going to get rich with this good luck to you!
  16. Kunfo Augur

+1
  17. Tudadar Augur

Level 1 encs/necros do this to buy their level 1 pet. Clerics to buy their level 1 nuke. Happened last progression and was that way for at least the last 5-6 years.

Crescent reach tunics cant be sold though.
  18. Baulkin Augur

*shrug* works for me. I've created more level 1 characters today than I have in recent memory. Maybe I just never noticed.
  19. gluteous Elder

mail run takes couple minutes for 3 gold, much faster
    Jent likes this.
  20. Lord Binky Elder

I just watched a single skeleton kill at least 30 gnomes and it was wonderful. Launch the server.
    Jasrn, Vexen, Dredlox and 1 other person like this.