New BST

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by davontis, Mar 9, 2017.

1. davontis New Member

Hey,

I just rolled a beast on Tuesday and am level 25. Wondering about a few things:
    1. levels come quickly - but the gear doesn't come as quick. What's a good way to go about upgrading weapons as you level? (my merc is hitting for 48 dmg when I hit for 10-15.. my pet does wreck stuff though - blizz procs at 78...)
    2. will spells become harder to find as I level? i.e. will they have to be droppd/looted rather than bought from the merchants?
  2. Outlander Engine Elder

Do the Bazaar quest from Secalna Galnor in the Plane of Knowledge for the sturdy travelers pack. Takes all of 15 minutes and it's all in Plane of Knowledge or the Bazaar.

Check the bazaar for defiant leather gear. Don't pay more than 1000 plat for anything.
    Find the lowest delay weapons you can get.

Watch for good deals on a pet focus item for level 55-65. I paid about 1500 plat for these.
    -drowned man's hair
    -the sweeper
    4000 plat for the pet focus on the loyalty gem merchant at level 65.
    6000 plat for the pet focus on the loyalty gem merchant at level 75.
    Check your achievement tabs for the hero's journey.
    Do Franklin Teek's quest in Plane of Knowledge every 10 levels or so for the cloak, belt and shoulders.

You'll buy all or most of your spell's in Plane of Knowledge. As you level, you may loot a few rank 2 spells, or buy a few select ones in the bazaar. By the time you have to worry about it, you'll have learned which spells are worth it.
  3. Nylrem Augur

Don't spend any plat on items at low levels. Let the tank merc PL you to 70 ish, and just wear whatever defiant or named junk drops. Do Teek's quests to get some gear and good xp. Wouldn't spend much/any on low level spells either, will out level them quick.