New beastlord AA chat

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Stubar, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Greyowl Augur

I like this

and this is why

And this would make it lovely

And id love /pet feign...too much to ask for ?
  2. Zunar Augur

I don't understand what we'd need pet feign for and I've seen this being asked over and over every year.
    We already got a pet fade with summon companion.
    You can't use pet feign anyways while you are FD yourself (need to stand up)....It feels to me it would be quite useless.
    As soon as you hit pet FD, the mob agro on your warder will come chasing you, right? Same result with summon companion..
  3. Zunar Augur

Possibly some change to Pact of the wurine AA, to make it worth using again, save 42 mana regen...
  4. Romance Augur

Pact of the Wurine
    1: Add effect: Pact of the Wurine Effect
    4: Increase Chance to Hit by 25% with All Skills
    6: Increase Mana by 42 per tick
    7: Increase Mana Pool by 900
    11: Increase Max Hitpoints by 900
  5. Zunar Augur

Ever not use bestial evulsing?
  6. Zahrym Augur

I feel like you don't understand how those buffs work.
  7. Zunar Augur

Pact of the Wurine
    1: Add effect: Pact of the Wurine Effect
    4: Increase Chance to Hit by 25% with All Skills
    6: Increase Mana by 42 per tick
    7: Increase Mana Pool by 900
    11: Increase Max Hitpoints by 900

Bestial Evulsing Rk3
    3: Increase Chance to Hit by 75% with All Skills
    5: Increase All Skills Minimum Damage Modifier by 38%
    6: 100% Chance to trigger: Warder's Evulsing III

You see what I mean?
  8. Zahrym Augur

Not really. There are no slot conflicts. If you don't believe it adds accuracy parse it, it's about 2% total and visible on any extended parse.
  9. Duhbeast Augur

Did anyone already submit additional hastened warders gift?
  10. Zahrym Augur

Incase I am late or otherwise in-disposed, the 'big list' is as follows:

Beastlord Specific:

Bloodmagic - The power of your feral alignment allows you sacrifice your pets HP at a ratio of 1:1 for mana, not like canni, more like spiritual channeling.

Weapon specialization - Flat damage modification, Fury of the Forest type proc, Fists of Fury Type proc

Mana preservation/specialization in the form of specialized evocation etc.

Buff timer extensions/timer reductions to help with our sustained damage on pro-longed encounters.

A much better legitimate Single target way of managing resources, as it stands now we bleed out and dissapear from any meaningful role if the fight is long enough.

Bestial revival - gives your combat ability kick or slam a chance to restore mana, scaling based on the amount of missing mana. You can get up to 2500 mana per kick,
    assuming you are at 0 mana from 100,000. This would scale down if your mana is higher.

Ferociousness - Dramatically increases all weapon damage and accuracy for a short period, short re-use. I'm thinking 380/440/500% accuracy and minimum damage. 60 seconds flat,
    8 minute re-use. Does not stack with Savage Rage line.

Bestial Attunement - 1/2/3% chance to twincast any spell.

Hastened Ruaabri's Fury - 1/2/3 minute reduction in overall cooldown timer. This leaves room for more ranks in the future.

Fury's Final Salvo - A two-three minute re-use, that resets the current cooldown on all spell gems.

Warder's Mark - Pet buff AA, chance to proc and Mark a single opponent to increase h2h damage by 1/2/3% and give a 5% chance to restore endurance and mana on attack - alternatively increase
    all pet damage done to target by 7,15,25%.

Ancestral Ways - Through a combination of martial mastery and spiritual guidance the beastlord can harvest the power of the spirits and grant a himself or an ally full hp/mana/endurance.
    This can only occur once per hour.

Leeping Pounce - Upgrade or rather 'alternative' to cheetah's pounce. You can leap to a targeted area within 75 range, when you land you release a volley of spiritual curses that do significant
    damage.

Martial Escape - You have a 1/2/3% chance to reverse the course of your feral actions and completely ignore a single attack or spell.

Blessing of the Ferocious - Your sheer bloodlust through years of spiritual and martial training leave you with a thirst for combat, anytime you land a killing blow you gain an aura that provides
    7/9/12% melee vamp. within 25 range.

Cold Blood - You embrace pure animalistic nature and ignore the mana and endurance cost of spells and abilities for a short period of time.

Pact of the Wurine - Additional ranks, possibly including some of the other suggestions.

Savage Lords Blow - 100/200/300% increase to kick damage. 10/20/30% chance to do two kicks. 1/2/3% chance to do three kicks.

Feral swipe - At least 3 ranks of this total unless the 1 rank is intended to be enough for 3 ranks, this is a class core ability.

Gelid rending - ranks 4/5/6 increase damage significantly to account for the fact this proc makes you suffer the loss of other procs, so at least equaling in damage or far surpassing other procs.

Group Bestial Alignment - 1-3 more ranks, including extensions and hastened.

Savageness - Increases triple attack by 25 points per rank, requires maxxed burst of power. I was thinking 3 ranks.

Extended Bloodlust - 2 more ranks.

Nature's Salve - 3-6 more ranks.

Hastened Claws - 3-6 more ranks.

Twinproc - 3-6 more ranks.

Hastened Consumption of Spirit - Reduce the spell casting time of Consuption of Spirit by .5 seconds per rank (2 ranks) - increase mana returns.

Fade - Secondary Feign Death with a chance to fade equal to our Playing possum aa (1: Feign Death, 95% Success Rate)

Feral Anger - An option to turn on spell agro equal to subtlety for when agro is wanted. Functionality similar to Crescendo for range extension.

Vet Wrath for pet - (passive)

Pet Haste aa - An instant aa version of pet only haste to allow us to get back into combat more quickly after dying and re-summoning a pet.

Prolonged destruction type aa - an increased chance to crit + crit damage at a lower amount than the wizard line, and at a limited hit count (4 ranks, 5/10/15/20)
    "Increase Spell Critical Direct Damage by 120% and Increase Spell Critical Direct Damage Chance by ~35%" in SPA 294 if possible so it wouldn't stack with cataclysm
    (or)
    Spell crit damage mod - An aa that has a spell crit damage mod on it, we don't have one except cataclysm. "Increase Spell Critical Direct Damage by 160%-200% of Base Damage"
    would probably be fair. Same SPA as above.

Warder's Consumption - Sacrifice your pet (kill it) in order to return a large amount of mana (3 ranks, 5/15/30k) 20 min recast
  11. Lifeshriek Augur

i know i am posting this a bit late, but here are a few things i intend to ask for most likely
    activateable ability that turns gelid claw into a lifetap for the beastlord and reflects an equivalent heal to our warder every time we proc gelid claw
    another rank of consumption of spirit
    gelid claw for 2hb (unless someone has data otherwise, i am fairly sure we can proc gelid claw and weapon procs in the same round, as we can proc gelid claw even during bloodlust)
    a focused paragon of spirit for self only that also restores endurance
    also, warder's mark might be best suited also effecting 1hb and 2hb as weapons like Flamewind, the Keeper's Light have the same dmg/delay as h2h in the same tier
  12. malicious rexx New Member

Im new to looking forums over so pardon if these have been asked for in the past.Beastlords should have animal tracking. Also we should have a animal dismiss like with mages being able to dismiss summoned creatuers, beasts should be able to do the same. it could work like dismiss or if that fails mob is debuffed like incapacitate, minor snared, take x% of damage per lvl or random of all three.We really should have this as an aa.

Outside of having a warder running with us, and summoning minor temp pets occasionally it doesnt really seem like we are still really defined as a class. Those would help define our class a little more.
  13. Stubar Augur

Anyone have the transcript of what transpired?
  14. Riou EQResource

ATM it is only been going on for about 20 mins
  15. smash Augur

http://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=116892

I am kind if biased with the AA gelid rending to Work with 1hp too.

Reason is that if there at some point come a monster/raid event where you not allowed to do Cold damage, then beastlords are kind of bugged out.
    most of our spells = Cold, we would fire Cold off when using 1hb,1hp,h2h.

Maybe it would be better if it was split up so
    h2h = Cold
    1hb = poison
    1hp = disease in stead
    or the Gelid Rending be changed to an activate ability instead of passive.
  16. Romance Augur

IF that ever happened, you could just use a 2 handed weapon.
    Stubar likes this.
  17. Recnarp Augur

18. Zahrym Augur

Also we are trying to move gelid rending AWAY from innate procs. It steals enough of the better procs as it is, we are trying to get it moved to a beneficial HH proc, which he said was workable..and would be looked at. MR is our best spell damage proc, shaman line and other procs are better for innate...

With how the hard-code works you can only have 1 proc each combat round from each 'group' of proc sets. That's why you block things like Hymn if you have MR, incredibly inferior effects will essentially take your effective DPS.
  19. Lortheus New Member

Velishan's raid event is one where the cold damage can mess the raid up; however, to overcome that you just need to equip a 2H Blunt weapon to stop the Gelid Rending procs. But there are way more than just cold procs to worry about on that event. Could not use special attacks because they are hand to hand and would proc a Gelid Rending, Roar of Thunder is magic, pet weapons had to be removed, and I could not cast any cold spells, or disease because the raid would wipe. It's merely a challenge, but one that can be overcome. I thought it was fun because it was not about DPS.

But there are really only a few mobs like that in game. Nothing to get over-worried about. It is working as intended.
  20. Duhbeast Augur

[quote="But there are really only a few mobs like that in game. Nothing to get over-worried about. It is working as intended.[/quote]

I doubt they are over-worried still, it's been over 2 years! :cool: