New beast Aa

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Duhbeast, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Romance Augur

They're much like the other posts that have been put up so I didn't bother to write them but here's what I use.

I have a hotbar for my spam abilities/spells and a hotkey set to change from the first to the second page and vise versa.
    Page 1 (ae)
    Viscoracious Maelstrom
    Frozen Miasma
    Kromtus Roar
    Kreig's Bite
    Kromrif Lance

Page 2 (no ae)
    Visoracious Maelstrom
    Frozen Miasma
    Kreig's Bite
    Kromtus Lance
    Kromrif Lance

For someone in group gear this might be a bit too mana intensive, but in raid gear it's more reasonable.
  2. Brohg Augur

For someone in group gear, they're only 30s away from OOC regen, and only lazy around them who don't need the Focused Paragon mana so they can use on themselves. They should still use the the highest dps linup, and as aggressively as possible.
  3. Romance Augur

ah
  4. Wazrong New Member

Coolios!!

Im assuming just the normal other slots of player and pet heals, Feralgia, SE, Fero and the like :)

On weapons with Augs, ive noticed a few BL's high on magelo are using Augs that have a +dmg component and a nuke attached. Ive always gone for the +dmg aug but its food for thought...
  5. Romance Augur

Other than the nukes I have heal, pet heal, fero, SE, feralgia and pet summon.

I used a dmg +dd aug for a bit, and I parsed it out previously but I didn't take everything I needed to into consideration when I did it. Which may or may not have changed my results, I haven't gotten around to testing it again. Basically w/o any discs/aa's running the dd aug was slightly better by ~60dps, but I don't know how discs etc would have affected that.

Oh, and I should say that the test was done with the Girdle of the Weaponmaster, so I would strongly assume that without it the dd aug is easily worse.