New armor

Discussion in 'Melee' started by webs, Dec 28, 2017.

1. webs New Member

So I have been checking out new armor on eq resource for a berserker and what do I find, most of the new non visible gear has less heroic dexterity than eok gear, what’s up with that...
  2. Riou EQResource

They made the heroics more even then having decent gaps between pieces, so basically now you should gear for the big AC pieces since its a 1 heroic max loss per piece that has an AC focused option
  3. fransisco Augur

They said a full suit of t1 gear would have more stats than EoK gear, however individual peices might not
  4. Tucoh Augur

I'd like to hijack this thread to about how rare the T1 armor drops seem to be. I'm pretty much done with Hunter in OT/SF and have only gotten a few T1 pieces. The cactii going on vacation isn't helping much.
  5. S33k3r Augur

I tend to use http://www.raidloot.com/ArmorSets.aspx when comparing armour sets. You can pick multiple sets + a power source and see how the set or individual pieces compare.

Regarding T1 armour drops I've killed 43 T1 name in RoS and I've seen 11 pieces drop including 3 tunics. I've not found it too bad so far but I may just be lucky.
  6. fransisco Augur

A dev just posted that armor has a 20% (1/5) chance of dropping from a named.

So you can spend hours not seeing a named (or maybe once) with a 20% chance of the armor piece.
    Plus you need a full set of T1 to get T2 armor.

This makes gear in this expac one of the worst timesinks EQ has ever had.
  7. bootman New Member

got my t1 gear done for while now now just on last piece of t2 /shrugs better exp