New and Featured section of Marketplace is BLANK

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Danille, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Danille Augur

Can someone please fix this? Why on earth would a key revenue source like the Marketplace's New and Featured section be absolutely BLANK?
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  2. Iila Augur

Must be working as intended, since it's been like that for over a month.

Flash Sale ! ! ! ! ! !
    MasterMagnus, Marton, Fanra and 2 others like this.
  3. Elricvonclief Augur

For the love of Mithaniel Marr, no Flash Sales!

I remember a few weeks ago someone was hitting the announcement every hour or so, the whole server would lag out for 4 or 5 seconds.
  4. Vanrau Augur

Did they ever clear up the payments to the people who were making a majority of the marketplace ornaments/house items? I know they were behind on paying them. Most likely because of the move and layoffs.
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Another week gone by with no new items introduced to the Marketplace, another week I'm sitting on my 4000 digital dollaridoos that aren't from the monthly subscription claim. I look forward to seeing the introduction of new ornaments.
    Shout out to Rollen, IceSy, and Master Magnus, who make cool stuff and I will probably be giving my money to.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Yes we got our checks. Daybreak checks were confirmed to make it all the way to Sweden.

From what I can assertain (as I pay close attention to the Player Studio goings on), the problem is still the 'marketplace person/team' that was new to the duty after the layoffs.

I think they are having trouble getting up to speed on how to add items in the marketplace, and the mechanics of things like the flash sales.

Something as simple as data entry for the player made items seems to mystify them, and apparently the marketplace person/persons laid off took too much institutional knowledge with them.
    Elricvonclief and Yinla like this.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Thank you! From all of us, if I may.

I think I can safely say for all the Player Studio artists, it's great fun creating these items. But it is even a greater joy to see people wearing/using them and having fun with it!
    Zujilli likes this.
  8. Iila Augur

The mistake with the MP on test probably stopped anything happening with the MP until they're sure something like that won't happen again.

Corrupting a cash shop by making half the descriptions wrong and selling everything for $.01 or $.10 is one of the worst things someone in that job can do.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  9. McDougal Augur

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice...
    Iila likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That shows how poorly the layoffs were handled, Companies should never layoff people and leave it so there is no one who knows how to do the job!
    Iila, Kellaer and MasterMagnus like this.
  11. Kellaer Augur

Feel free to reroll a new marketplace.
  12. Iila Augur

I wouldn't recommend doing anything like that.
  13. Angahran Augur

Maybe it's blank because there is nothing new or featured ?
  14. Numiko Augur

Hope when they call up the guy they laid off begging him to return to fix things he says "ok, but I will only return as a consultant for 3X the money I was making before."
  15. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

There are a number of Player Studio items already marked as 'Accepted' just waiting to be released. I have 3 items that have been waiting since January 16 2015. I believe Icesy, Azerthan, and Rollen have several items waiting as well.

By the amount of the screen the 'new items' area takes up you can see it's not a good idea to leave the central area of the marketplace empty.

They just don't have the man power to fix it right now.
    Iila likes this.
  16. Geroblue Augur

Probably for the same reasons that 'Potion of Adventure III' has vanished from the store on Ragefire, but was there around a week ago. They are trimming down what is available on Ragefire and Lockjaw.