New Adventures Await in EQ Worlds!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquirrelEntrails New Member

Windows Phone version please!!!

I have had Droid and Apple hardware, of which I will not use them after using a Windows Phone 8.1 device.

Being a person that has Mac machines in my home and Windows hardware as well, I find it odd that people always say, "Windows Phones do not have enough apps for them to use one". Okay, nothing to fight with that comment, but where is my EverQuest application for my Mac computers and why do people keep buying them if the applications we want are missing?

Feasibility and the decision to make things are always in the mix, including for an application. Not having an application to run EQ on my Mac hardware, it has not prevented me from playing EQ. But a company that is supporting more platforms is always appreciated.

Once again, please add Windows Phone as a platform that is supported.
  2. Eluwenie Augur

Given the fact they have a new quest just put on there, I really hope in the near future it will be available to those who have Windows phones.
  3. Eluwenie Augur

Well, I have achieved "Hero of Kelethin" award, but the darn reward key isn't working, I know for a fact I entered it many times correctly, still nada. No customer support anymore on these issues, still no reply from the Studio who made this game for a code for "The Enemy of My Enemy" I achieved that too.. nothing listed on that. Are these codes not going through the system on Daybreak's/SoE end before they are released? :mad:
  4. Rukkor New Member

Finished most of the games and all mini games; can't get reward from hero of kelethin cause I already have the goblin illusion from liking EQ facebook page in 2012. As for Defenders of Norrath I get the message that I won but I never actually get a reward code....this needs to be fixed.
  5. Alchem The Judge Journeyman

I was unable to obtain the goblin illusion from the Heroes of Kelethin game as well. This specific item was why I even tried it in the first place. I have enjoyed it. It has helped me get caught up on lore and refresh my memory of the lore I forgot but now I can't get enough and would really like the goblin illusion. Hoping it's fixed soon.
  6. Lynnia Augur

last time I tried the app, it kept crashing when I tried to apply the twitter things.

Edit: just tried again, still crashes when I hit "verify" to verify that I follow EverquestNext on Twitter, so I can't continue in Marching Onward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.