New Account w/All Access: What Expansions Am I Missing?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Rumblerum, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Rumblerum Augur

As an All Access member who purchased a heroic character, what expansions am I missing? The only expansion that I see that I can purchase is The Broken Mirror. I think I'm missing three expansions, not sure though. Call of the Foresaken, The Darkened Sea and The Broken Mirror. Not sure about the Rain of Fear.

If I purchase The Broken Mirror, will I also receive any other expansion I am missing, assuming I don't have them all? I can't find the purchase option to purchase any other expansion.
  2. Ghubuk Augur

When you buy the latest expansion, you will receive all prior expansions with it.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Rumblerum like this.
  3. Rumblerum Augur

Thank you!
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you watch the screen when your at the server select it will say how many expansions you own, like "you own 20 out of 21" or whatever. If you look on your achievement screen in game you will see all the expansions listed. Then you will know how many and which you own. Whenever a new expansion is released it enables all the ones between what you have and it. So next November, if they release one it will also cover TBM.
  5. Tweelis Augur

Also keep in mind that at level 85 you'll get destroyed in TDS and TBM unless you have some serious outside help. Both those expansions were developed with level 101+ in mind. If you are going to level fast then by all means get the expansions soon; just don't expect to walk into say Tempest Temple at level 90 and solo even the weak con trash mobs.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The only 2 expansions you will be missing would be TDS and TBM. The rest of the expansions are free to everyone.