New AA with the expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Buds, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Buds Augur

Logged into my necro and noticed that there was almost no new AAs, besides the Focus line. Am I missing something or did they just add a couple more levels to the AA focuses and not much else? I figured some pet AAs or some things from the Arch/Class tabs. If that is the case, I can save a ton of money on that expansion. No level increase and just focus aas? What am I missing?
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Nope not alot my ranger had like 5 in general none in arch 5-7 in class i forget and a bunch in focus. Sad there not giving Natural Durability anymore i like that line.
  3. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

Check back in December 2024. You’ll be able to get expansion Part 1 & 2 at the same time. It’s the best value and most consistent experience to wait it out.
  4. Buds Augur

Wow, a new expansion with just a couple levels of focus AA only pretty much??!! That is ridiculous. That is the laziest thing I have seen so far from this game. Couldn't come up with one NEW AA line or add some class AAs?? That really makes me sad, this game is just coasting now.
  5. Angahran Augur

Nope, nothing new, just yet more levels of existing AAs that require a degree in quantum mathematics in order to detect any actual benefit.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Just like CoV, not sure why you're surprised.