New 40 slot bag/s

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kylo Classic, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Nebby Lorekeeper

Are the bags heirloom?
  2. Riou EQResource

Outrider's Satchel is 100% weight redux, weight of 1, it is lore and heirloom as well
  3. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

Thanks for reminding me... bought the big pack. :D
  4. Khalidhar New Member

I stocked up this week. Got the $35 bag a couple of days ago (so it worked earlier in the week) and just grabbed up the $20. So in my claims I have two of the Keepers Knapsacks. Once Mischief launches I can claim one, remove the exp pots and then drop the bag into shared storage giving me 40slots of shared storage then claim the other bag and collect the exp pots. I suspect, like others, in a couple weeks we'll see a new set of bags up for sale....they'd be dumb not to as many are going to buy them. I will, one bag purchase is the cost of a night out at the movies, which we can't go to anyways, and I'll get way more use out of the bags than a movie anyways.
  5. papercut New Member

How does one fellow go about doing this? I would go on my account and buy the bags right now but not claim them? Then when the new server is released, claim them? and buy new bags again?
  6. Khalidhar New Member

Exactly like that. Buy them from the online store, not the ingame store, then log into any server and bring up your claim window. Hit refresh, sometimes they dont pop up right away and make sure the bag is there. Then when Mischief launches just do the same thing, but this time claim it on Mischief. If they release new bags, they'll have different names so you can have 2 of the big 40slot bags and all the pots they come with and one of the other 40 slot bags that just has the 3 exp pots in it. So potentially you can end up with 4 40slot bags on your main toon.
    papercut likes this.
  7. Riou EQResource

They have a new bundle and pack to sell for Mischief, yea, should be announced "soon" with the Halfling Heritage Crates
  8. Zinth Augur

only "discontinued" if you already bought it on that account ;-)
  9. Zinth Augur

they are but you can just log in and see the stats in your claim window ;-)