Never Trust a Teir`Dal

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bidaum_TR, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

Sorry in advance if this post is not where it should be. I began working on these mercenary tasks, since I have difficulty finding groups. Plus, it is something productive. I am surprised that the Neriak mercenary tasks are somewhat doable molo, compared to the must have groups in Bixie and Dead Hills.
    Anyway, the problem I am beginning to notice is [this is the quest to kill 4 female DEs whose name starts with the letter N] the lack of updates. Niz C'Luzz gave no update; so I thought it might be a society with the surname first, despite the quest giver, speaking of himself that the surname comes last. Later, I encounter Nezika N`Lar; and figure I can't lose! ---- No update.
    Both these mobs were in the Darklight Palace; King Area. So will check Queenside later.

Anyone else having similar problems with this quest?
    Thanks in Advance,
    Bidaum
  2. Siddar Augur

Had same issue, Just killed the female with N name that is in tunnel leading to Queens house four times to finish quest.
  3. Naugrin Augur

Natalia pathing in tunnel to queen area is the only update I found....so kill her 4 times in passing.
  4. Triquience Journeyman

I had the same problem in the kings palace. I was sure it was a female, but then i second-guessed myself because i didn't get the update. Second time killing "N" named in same area I received the update.

I got 2 updates from that tunnel roamer near Library and Queens building. She worked both times.
  5. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Dark Elves have the best themed quests no doubt.
  6. Axxius Augur

Only the ones not in the palace work for this quest. Guess it was created before the palace was populated, or something like that. :rolleyes:
  7. Ellyra Augur

Some of the dark elves weren't flagged properly to give credit when killed, but this should be fixed with the next patch.
  8. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

All the ones in halls of the dead in the "necro room" count but I can see that being a little hard there should be 3 in there at all times