Neriak Fourth Gate HA tasks

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Allconfused, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Allconfused New Member

The HA tasks from Rozz T'Ver in Neriak Fourth Gate are all fubar.

Hate Hath No Fury and Royal Access are only spawning the collection items at the correct step. However the named / ph is not spawning in either task. Instead a Guard D'Lorn is spawning, so it is impossible to get the hunter named mobs in those tasks

in The King's Court task the named did spawn at the correct step however he was in a section that is blocked and no access was avail to get there, even the traitors required for a next step was behind that barrier.

Aren't patches just wonderful, wonder what's gonna be broke next?
  2. Vdidar Augur

Are you expecting a named each mission?
  3. Zoso Journeyman

Did you read the post? NPCs that are required to continue the mission are inaccessible.
    Tierwyn likes this.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

looks like V's addressing the first issue and you the second

can't verify the first given how random the nature of named is and I haven't touched those HAs recently, but the second sounds like a bug. OP, is it still happening? all the time, some of the time, that one time only?
  5. Allconfused New Member

I redid all the HA Tasks from Rozz T'ver in neriak forth gate tonight.

All of the tasks were working correctly, the collections popped after the correct step along with the named/or correct PHs .

The only thing of note was the hallway to get to named in task The Kings Court did not open until after the spying on the king and advisor was done.

I don't know if I had a problem from logging in while there was server problems last night.

This post can be deleted as it no longer has any validity.