Nerf Damage Shield PLing on TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dimek, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Semah Augur

This thread.
    I Kant even.
  2. Raytheon Augur

Not everyone disrupts entire zones using the DS PL method. I leveled my Shaman alt from level 6 to Level 43 in the last few days using this method in FoB->Paludal->Lguk->Toragrin Mines/Nadox. Never did I monopolize a zone, and limited my pulls to one traditional camp in each zone (like BR or Sage/Exe in lguk, for example). Call for punishment for people who abuse zone disruption policies rather than blanket calls for nerfs to the methods they use to do it (that other people use without disruption). What's next, nerf PBAoE damage spells and enchanter color stuns because a small minority of the population uses them to wipe entire zones?
  3. eqenthusiast1983 Elder

Try a real job.
  4. snailish Augur

Just era set the following:

Kunark: marketplace item to insta level a character to level 20. no skills, spells, etc. (conditions apply to rest of the insta level in this list)
    Velious: marketplace item to insta level 30
    Luclin: marketplace item to insta level 40.
    PoP: character creation @ level 20 option instead of 1 opens up. Fully skilled and geared (in pop era newb armor).
    LDoN: marketplace item to insta level 50.
    GoD: marketplace item to insta level 55
    TSS: character creation @ level 40, fully skilled and geared in TSS teen level quest gear
    TSS: marketplace item to insta level 65
    SoD: 51/50 character creation option opens up. Fully skilled, AA & geared as per Mayong/Quarm
  5. MaxTheLion Augur

Well aren't you just a snobby little dongle. You're the kind of person that looks down on people who work in the fast food restaurant and then goes and orders three double downs, aren't you? Please enlighten us with YOUR definition of a real job. People who do manual labor could say what you said about paper pushers.
  6. Rhodz Augur

This situation is one of the largest reason to start at a xpak than Classic.
    Space to spread out with plenty of good camps at a variety of levels when people start hitting teens.
    Simple solution if blasphemous apparently.
  7. Kaneras Augur

Yeah, I'd say a good 60%-70% of groups I see on Phinny are being power-leveled out of group. PLhinny server?