Needed: Cleric or Shaman of Cazic Thule - Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gorgol the Ogre, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Hi Team Phinigel!

Are there any clerics or shamans of Cazic Thule out there that might be willing to assist a new EQ player gear up his Shadowknight main? I need to imbue several pieces of amber for a full set of Fulvous Darkscale and am having trouble tracking down a cleric or shaman to assist me.

If there is anyone out there willing to help, I can even pay you for your assistance in platinum. You can mail me in-game under my name, Gorgol. And you can also contact me via the forums. Any help would be appreciated!

- Gorgol
  2. Random newb Augur

100% of iksar shamans worship Cazic Thule, now there probably aren't that many with the imbue amber spell but it should be for sale in the library. If you don't get any hits on the forums try hitting one up in game, amber is also sold in pok in the poison merchants as well as green merchants I think.
  3. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Thanks for that tip! I snagged me some amber and now all I have to do is find a kindly old Iskar shaman with the imbue spell and hopefully I'll be all good to go. ^_^

- Gorg
  4. Norfen New Member

If you still need help with this, I may be able to do so at the weekend. Depends whether I find time to get my ikky shm from 21-29, and assuming the imbue spell is available in pok.
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.
  5. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Hi Norfen! Thank you so much but I was able to get some help from my friend Wartone! Kind offer though, please look me in-game if you ever want to wreck some dungeons around Norrath together. You can find me under: Gorgol. ^_^

- Gorg