Need Test Server Support

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ryanxp, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Ryanxp Augur

Due to conflict on my main and original server, I am seeking time away. Preferably on my main, but I'm the kind of player that has different toons on different servers.

My question is:
    If I /testcopy my main to the Test Server, will his AAs, items, and gear that he obtains while on the Test Server be forfeit upon returning back to Zek? I'd love a server I can send him to for a few months and get back in the swing of gameplay with the slight chance(s) on returning to my original server.
  2. Ryanxp Augur

I was told Test will let you copy to the server, but unable to do same going back

All AAs, levels, gear, and items will be lost if you go back to your original server,
    yes?
  3. Espiritun Augur

Yes, they will all be forfeit. You cant transfer back from test, so your main on Zek will be as it was when you left.

you choice is to do a live server transfer for $$$. but when you want back to Zek its another $$$
    but you will then keep your stuff
    Ryanxp likes this.
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

It doesn't cost anything to /testcopy and what you get is an exact copy of your character at the time you made it. You can't move back from Test with that copy and what you do on Test has no effect or bearing on the Live version of your toon. The only things you can do on Test that have any effect on Live are account based things like claims, DBC being spent (items stay on Test but the DBC comes out of your total), loyalty tokens, and expansion purchases.

If you move off of Zek to another server it does costs $25 but you can do it yourself with the transfer token in the Marketplace. It doesn't cost anything to move back to Zek as of now though.
    Ryanxp likes this.