Need help with multi binding

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Feljar, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Feljar New Member

I’ve been multi binding on my zerker for years. Everything on my first hot bar is linked to “z”. I have had no issues with this, ever. I tried to play around with multi binding on my bard and mage, but it gets stuck on the very first key press and will not advance beyond, giving me the “haven’t recovered yet” message. All three toons are launched from the same exe and use the same eq folder. The multi bind is set up exactly as my zerker’s as far as key press (z). I once heard you cant mix AA’s and spells on a multi bind because it sometimes messes it up, but I have no songs on my boards and it still gets stuck. Any help / advice would be appreciated.
  2. Feljar New Member

Edit: Firebound Orb is what was holding everything up. I had it in the second slot to cast between spells. So no clicky nukes in multi binds?
  3. Gundolin Augur

Maybe I shouldn't answer since I'm not very helpful, but I have always kept my multi-bind seperate from anything on my hot bar.

For instance my first six spells are all tied to the letter Q, and my next two spells are tied to the letter E. I put clickies and abilities on my hot bar.