Need help with EQDKP Plus please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Risiko Augur

Hey everybody. I am trying to setup EQDKP Plus for a guild, and I've got it mostly setup to where I need it.

There are a few things that I am still struggling with, and the official forums seem to be in German, so I'm not able to really figure it out by using their site. I figured since EQDKP Plus is probably the most used DKP tracking system for EQ, that there has to be someone here that could give me some advice.

Issue #1: Is there a way to automatically set a % deficit for a character rank?
    The guild has 3 ranks for raiding; Main, Boxes 2-3, and Boxes 4-6.

Main characters get 100% DKP for raids.
    Boxed character 2 to 3 get 50% DKP for raids.
    Boxed character 4 to 6 get 25% DKP for raids.

So far, the only way I have found to do this is to add an adjustment for the Boxed characters at the time that I am importing the raid in to EQDKP. It would be nice if there was some automated way to tell EQDKP to automatically lower earned DKP by 50% and 25% for those characters with the Rank of Box2/3 and Box4/6.

Anybody know if there is a way to set this up in EQDKP Plus?

Issue #2: Non-main ranked characters don't show up in characters on EQDKP Plus
    When I look at the guild roster, I can't find anything that actually shows characters that are marked as the ranks Box2/3 or Box4/6. They simply do not show up at all. I turn on Show Twinked, Show Inactive, etc. Nothing makes them show up.

Is there some setting I am missing that makes these other ranks show up in the guild roster?
  2. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

We had very similar issues with eq dkp plus on top of the decay working like hot garbage. The guild I'm in now made its own system to accommodate the very things you are asking for. I am not sure eqdkp-plus can do it by itself.
  3. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Automatic Point Adjustment doesn't have an adjustment for based on rank. You'll have to apply it by hand via adjustments.

On the rank editor, make sure the rank is not set to hidden.