Need advice for Khati Sha event

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hannah, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Hannah Journeyman

I'm looking for some help from anyone who has done the Khati Sha event recently. I have tried it ~20 times now and cannot get the Warder of Life to activate.

I box a 78 necro, 77 druid, and 76 bard, and since the mercs don't help kill the spell jammers, I assumed it was a dps problem and I just can't kill them fast enough. So yesterday I recruited a 101 sk to help, and the Warder of Life still didn't activate. I've tried to kill the Warder of Death first as well, but it doesn't seem to make any difference (he goes down in about 20 seconds because the mercs help with him.)

I appreciate any advice! Short of having 4-6 people who can "one shot" the spell jammers at each spawn point, I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks!

...Hannah...
  2. Tutankamen Augur

You need two characters- one parked at warder of death upstairs and one in the Warder of life area. In the Life part, you cannot miss killing the spell jammers... you need to kill them immediately after they spawn. if you're boxing you can kill the death warder easily in one shot with a 105. That shouldn't be an issue but you should time doing it just after you've killed a round of jammers, so it doesn't distract you, causing you to miss one. The Warder of Life takes a long time to activate. Many rounds of killing spell jammers. There are 3 in each cell and like I said you need to kill them immediately. If you run back and forth you can do this easily enough. You're a bit small on levels though, so not sure how fast you're able to kill those things, and it might not be fast enough. you should get to 80 at least. There isn't any clue that the warder is active, he just simply becomes targetable. As I'm running back and forth I try to click on him every now and then to see if he's active.
  3. eqzekisdead Augur

I just killed this event using 85wiz and 86sk heroic characters.
    The wiz up top killed the warder of death.
    The sk ran between the two jails killing spelljammers for what seemed like 20 minutes.
    Then all of a sudden the warder of life became active.
  4. Imak Augur

I have successfully done the Khati event many times.

You can essentially ignore the Warder upstairs at first. You don't need to agro it or engage it whatsoever. As mentioned, the spell jammers need to die asap, immediately, if not sooner. After killing several rounds of spell jammer spawns, The downstairs Warder suddenly becomes targetable. Kill it, then quickly run upstairs kill the other Warder.

I suggest looking through logs to find any indication of the vah shirs having their spells interrupted. If you find that, then absolutely the problem is not killing the jammers quickly enough.
  5. Hannah Journeyman

I keep tracking up, so I assume I would be able to see when the Warder of Life activates (essentially respawns), but maybe that is not the case (although I also click on him quite often too). It seems as though neither of the cats can fail at casting even once. It also seems as though the waves spawn at irregular intervals compared to the casting of the spell, so they might spawn right before the "check" for casting and cause a fail. Any thoughts?

I guess the best thing is to recruit 3 100+ people to help, it is just a long run to ask people to help for a silly conqueror achievement...

...Hannah...
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Done this many many times, you don’t need 2 toons.

Part 1 hang in the jail cell and kill all Skelton’s and grimling jammers asap. Every so often the kittens will chant a success emote or a fail emote (if jammers are alive. The only time it matters is when they emote). After about 10-12m the Warder down there goes active, at that point kill it, then run upstairs and kill the other one.

After that you run to the back room and under the trap, do the 50/50 save/kill the kitteh game, kill the trash and then KS.

Note: event respawn is exactly 7 days. If the event happens to be down, when you finish the warder stage you’ll get an emote about KS having no interest in an audience today.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

This is pretty much how I did it recently. The only thing I did different was after I killed the first set of spell Jammers, I ran upstairs and killed the Warder up top then went back downstairs and kept killing the Spell Jammers and skeletons.