Need 2 more

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Alto24, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Alto24 New Member

Was looking over my accounts and just discovered that I have a nice 4some on a server I had forgotten about. What classes would you use to fill a group containing SK-Wiz-Bard-Cleric (all lvl 55) on a live server? I was thinking shaman and berserker? This would be a casual leveling group, all accounts are gold and I just started using [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].
  2. Gana Augur

Shaman and Berserker is what I was thinking...or shaman and monk.
  3. Evast Lorekeeper

2 more wizards :D
  4. Vaeeldar Augur

Depends on long term goals. If you are going to box end game I'd add 2 wizards - alliance spells give big damage.

I'd prob drop bard for ench though. SHaman isn't needed for that group between the bard/cleric so I wouldn't go there. Ber isn't bad but two more wiz will add better synergies dps wise.
  5. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Shaman and rogue...

Adps/sos

Faster kills, and drag corpses for fun!
  6. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

2 wiz, or
    enchanter and rang/zerk
  7. perioniod New Member

suggest a rogue/shammy combo to finish off your group
  8. Nyzy New Member

If this is in fact casual, I would go with a mage and a shaman. Then you would have a dedicated slower with added dps and be a backup healer and you would have another dps toon that also provides a backup tank with it's pet (plus CotH is much better than auto follow around zones)
  9. Vaeeldar Augur

I admit I like having a coth hero but not sure I see need for slow. Bard slow is fine and frankly I don't even bother to slow with my sk tanking anymore, even with the ench.

I have to say my sk, ench, 3 mage and pal, ench 3 wiz group absolutely mows down end game group content in a box setting.

I previously had an necro, shaman I retired to get better synergies with the mages and wiz (and the ench is just better than bard these days but I still use the bard).

IF goal is end game go 3 wiz, or go 3 mage.